Mahakam Marauder doesn't Work with Strengthening Effects

+
Mahakam Marauder doesn't Work with Strengthening Effects

I tested the game after the fix and just realized that there is a bug with MM.
They're supposed to get buffed every time their str change but it doesn't work when they're strenghtened anymore.
I can only assume it's a bug and not a nerf since it's one of the very few dwarf unit that are not an issue. Either way the textbox hasn't been changed anyway.

Mahakam Marauder is Bugged (zoltan, cranmer)

Mahakam Marauder is supposed to get +2 whenever its power changes.

However, whenever Zoltan (move 3 units, if allies, strengthen them by 2) targets them, they only gain +2, when they should gain (+4) [+2 from zoltan, +2 from its ability].

If it only applies to when they are BOOSTED, please change the card text from "Whenever this unit's power changes, boost it by 2" to "Whenever this unit is damaged or boosted, boost it by 2".

The same also goes for Cranmer, they only gain +1 when he is played, not +3 (total).

Thank you!

tl;dr strengthen doesn't change their power; card text indicates it should.

Last edited:
Mystikast;n10356952 said:
Is anyone from CDPR actually aware of this issue, or are these threads just being burried? (as it seems to me)

If you report the issue directly to CDPR, then they most certainly will be aware of it.
They do read these forums, as evidenced by the red bird icons in some threads, but the support form (linked above your initial post) is the best way to report issues.

Top Bottom