x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue Stripes Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Stripes Bug

I played with 4 Blue Stripes Commando in my deck (the extra one is from Vernon Roche) and I played two Blue Stripes Scout so that only two were in my deck and all were 5 power.

I tried to play Foltest (a 5 strength temerian ally) but my third Blue Stripes Commando didn’t come out of the deck. I then played Temerian Infantry and it still didn’t come.

I know they were in my deck because I drew them in the second round.

When you played Foltest, he Boosted the remaining Commandos to 6 which is why one didn't come out. If you play Foltest after the first Scout, he will pull a Commando as he Boosts them from 4 to 5. So, that part was working as intended.

Infantry should have pulled a Commando, though. Was there something unusual about the circumstances under which you played the Infantry?
    It's working just fine in my tests.

Comment

Yes I did that exactly and played Foltest after the first Scout not the second and it worked. But considering the tooltip says that it plays automatically I thought it would occur before Foltest’s ability resolves.

And about the Temerian infantrymen I’m not sure what happened but it worked in the following game. Thanks for the help I appreciate it

Comment

Working...
      X