Yet another Summoning Circle/Artifact Compression inconsistency

+
Yet another Summoning Circle/Artifact Compression inconsistency

I'll be brief.

-When you play Coral from hand, Summoning Circle still creates another Jade Figurine
-When you play Coral through Uma's Curse, SC creates the last unit played by either player. (The way it should be working in common sense)

Didn't test what happens when sole AC is played from hand and through Aguara/Filavandrel but I'm pretty sure it will work the same as this instance.

It's not a bug so that's why I didn't posted in Tech Support. It's just another failed game engine change. It's as illogical as removing SC's preview feature. Desperately waiting for some consistency...

I don't really like how summoning circle can't make an olgierd when it's come back from the grave turn two and you are first off the bat to make your move. I don't like how confusing it is sometimes but it's just little things like that you figure out as you play and if you don't like summoning circle then it is a great card to be missing out on but there are usually good replacements for it also. I think it should depend on whether the creature coral turned into a figurine came down was the last card before it was made a figurine because like that was the last creature to come down, even if it was turned into a figurine like it is only translating the the text to be different. Have you tried this for instance, maybe in one game the card got played and you coral'd it instantly but maybe in the game after you uma'd it after like 3 turns of it being out or something. I don't own coral so I don't really know how the interaction work something like that anyhow.

Jade figure should be considered as Spell. Thats it and fine. The way it jade figure interacts currently with summoning circle is just wrong.

Summoning Circle really should show what unit it's going to spawn. I don't understand the reasoning behind removing that feature, it was really handy. There was an instance where I used a Barbegazi to eat a D'ao which spawns two lesser earth elementals. My opponent used Summoning Circle to get a Barbegazi (because that's what SC should spawn) but instead it spawned a lesser earth elemental. I could feel my opponent's pain.

Unrelated to the topic but I also hate that it's used by a lot of players for Spy abuse, I wish it wasn't used like that.

or at the very least the log should show what creature was "played" last... often times it is inconsistent, not showing spawned/created/resurrected cards. (yes I'm aware it's buggy, and part of a whole suite of UI bugs that need addressing)

Summoning circle should be deleted from the game, not only is it problematic with the silver spies, it's also higly arguable what "last card" it should play (last unit played from hand ? Last unit to appear on board ? Last non-token unit to appear on boars ?) and, for the moment, highly unclear/bugged.

OG.laloquaint;n10331092 said:
Summoning Circle really should show what unit it's going to spawn. I don't understand the reasoning behind removing that feature, it was really handy.

Yes, CDPR did so much to make the game more accessible, but the way this card works is really confusing.

Top Bottom