Trinkets are not avaible?

+
Trinkets are not avaible?

Hello,

In last season I was RANK 18, season before I was 19, and season before I was 15.

So Iam suppose to have one border from each season, right? Yet, they are still locked..
Wild hunt hound, Wild pup, and Dragon hatchling..

I got avatars, but not borders.. is it some problem?

The borders you mentioned are only for the top 1000 players of a season.

The highest border you should have from a season acvording to your rank is the "master" border.

Border reward conditions got tweaked to be more accessible with the last patch, but they are not retroactive. You had to be in top 1000 or higher in those respective seasons to obtain the borders, but seasons will be rotated annually, so current trinket description shows how to obtain them in future.

Trinkets confuse me

I've the Rank 20 border from Jan even though I was a mere Rank 16 by the end of the season. Unfortunately, the border seems rather dull, but I'll take it! Also how come I've the Letho avatar unlocked for completing Season of the Wolf (Jan) from position 1 to 10k but don't have the border (couldn't care less about the Titles) with the very same requirements?

Reading the requirements, I should have Yennefer Alternate look and some other borders unlocked from last year. Slyzard, Great Wyrm, Veteran, Champion, Rebel, Defender to name a few. And Pack Leader from last season.

Something's amiss. Either the wording is not correct or I'm missing something. 'Tis very confusing.

m0bius8 thread merged

NlelithZ44 explained it nicely:

Border reward conditions got tweaked to be more accessible with the last patch, but they are not retroactive. You had to be in top 1000 or higher in those respective seasons to obtain the borders, but seasons will be rotated annually, so current trinket description shows how to obtain them in future.

No trinkets for previous seasons

Hello

In trinkets section i have still locked many borders / titles / avatars. I have also locked faction challege title (i have nilfgaard border). Due to changes in rewarding in this season previous rewards should be given to players.

I've noticed none of the Season End rewards have unlocked for me either.. plus I just won 10 games as Skellige and the title did not unlock for the latest faction challenge, either a problem with account or I've not understood when rewards are locked.. The way I understand it in January if you obtained at least Rank 10 in ranked play, you should've unlocked the Wolf Pup border.. do you have to be playing right up until Season end or something, or should I contact support AGAIN regarding this issue?

New season end rewards which were added in February (aka latest patch) are not retroactive.

Hello, i am having a problem with the end of season rewards. I have no single " for attaining rank ..." border or title. I attained rank 15 to 20 in each eason since open beta. I got all the avatars but no borders or titles. The text under the borders is for example: "Wolf Pup, reward for attaining rank 10 in ranked play ,season of the wolf (January). Why am i not owning them? Am i missing something? I wrote 2 tickets, one 3 weeks ago and one 1 week ago. I haven't got a single resoponse yet.

Syneth Hi and welcome to the forums. I've moved your post to another, more suitable, thread.

As mentioned in this thread, the reward system was changed this season and the rewards are not retroactively available.

Borders for attaining Ranks

Hey there, I couldn't see if this was already asked anywhere recently, so apologies if it is. So this season changed some rewarding systems, now we get personalised borders fro each season even for reaching rank 10 etc

Have these borders been given out yet? I've not received any at all. For instance I definitely know I reached past rank 20 in December, but don't have the wild hunt border for rank 10, 15 or 20. I miiiight have even been in top 10k that season (I was about 8k the night before but didn't check what it finished at in the end) and obviously don't have that border either. Same goes for all other prior months.

Is this a "send a ticket to tech support" type thing, or have these borders not yet been handed out?

Thanks in advance for any help.

4RM3D3D Thanks for the answer. I didn't know that, but why are you displaying this text then? The text is wrong if Those borders were never available for attaining a specific rank

Syneth;n10526942 said:
The text is wrong if Those borders were never available for attaining a specific rank

They weren't available, but they will be, next time around (next year). The rewards will be the same each year.

Top Bottom