SOLVED Is arena working for you?

+
The connection issues are horrible. I keep loosing games because of it and in the Arena it's double worse because it costs you lives.

I'm on ps4 and theres a lot of disconnects on both sides. They count as losses even tho I'm assuming it's a server issue. Extremely frustrating.

Game is unplayable with the Connection Issues

I just lost my 7th game in Arena and I was running only 6 golds. I had 2 lives left and both ended up in losses due to connection issues. The game gets stuck with the timer at 0 and there's nothing you can do but quit to dashboard. So I lost on the rewards for making so far as well. I tried resetting my console to clear the cache and rebooted my internet router as well. Then I tried some Ranked and the same BS happened again. Argh! What the hell is going on with this game :mean:

I am having connection issues too, all of a sudden, while my internet is always stable. Definitely something iffy going on with the servers.

No Title

I had an issue today where I tried to buy in to Arena with ore and got a network error. The next thing I know I go from having 1495 ore to 880 ore. This is truly disgusting, can I get my ore returned to me ? I didn't receive anything for it at all. Here are images of the error and right after:

Attachments

• photo201821.jpg
    photo201821.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 39
  • photo201831.jpg
    photo201831.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 40
Top Bottom