[Cross-platform] Unable to place spawned/pulled card after right-clicking

+
[Cross-platform] Unable to place spawned/pulled card after right-clicking

Hello,

In Arena, I used Eist Tuirsearch leader card to spawn an Axeman. When the axeman is hovering over the table to be placed, if you press Right-click to undo your play, you are unable to place the card where you want it. All clicks and button presses do nothing. Esc still gives the option to forfeit. The only legitimate option is to wait until the play-timer counts down, but then the card plays on a random row instead of where you want it.

Please fix.

Hey, i wana ask if this is a bug or just my game's issue.
everytime i tap Right-Click while using "First Light" to play random bronze card, the called (bronze) card can't be placed into the table. it sit on the right screen and i can't click everyting exept fortreit (escp button on keyboard).
this happen on Challange modde and multiplayer mode.
ps : I've played this game only for 30 hours ( a month) , cheers :)

Dijkstra bug

I seem to have encountered a bug regarding Dijkstra. I played him, he drew 2 cards out of my deck and then instead of pressing left-click to place the first card on the board, I pressed right-click because I had this silly idea that maybe I could determine the order in which the cards are placed.

Anyway, if you press right-click while the cards are hovering in the air waiting to be played, you get stuck. The cards hover there forever and you are unable to do anything else other than spam emotes and forfeit.

I've reproduced this bug 3 times in a row.

Ceallach Dyffran issue assassin

During a casual match, came across a monster deck enemy with a frost/wild hunt archetype. No big deal initially until the first row was full and tried using assassin spawning from Ceallach Dyffran, right-clicked so i can see the cards that were played, then when i left-clicked back, I couldn't select ANYTHING, the automation selected the weakest card (my own emissary) which ended up costing me the round >.<

Yeah this is definetly a bug. Hope CDPR patch it really soon. it happens whenever you right-click a summoned card from deck & graveyard.
this bug won't happen while right-clicking a hand's card

Yeah... I played Uma and picked Cahir. Then realized that my leader is still on board and tried (stupidly at that point) cancel Cahir. End result was Cahir floating in the air, while I couldn't do anything. Other than forfeit and send a ticket to Support.

This happened on my PS4 account.

Happened to me so many times during the last couple of days playing arena. Not sure if the bug is exclusive to this mode. Sometimes the floating stuck card resolves automatically upon timer end and sometimes it does not do its effect if it has any, - depends on the stuck card I guess.

Last edited:
Well it happens on Xbox too.

One time I resurrected a Dimun Warship placed it on a row, changed my mind about the row placement, pressed B, and then I had to wait until timer ran out, then it placed it automatically on the board and shot my own card (my opponent had viable targets).

Today I wanted to play a Warmonger with Dandelion:poet, played the Poet, accidentally "misclicked" Sarah, while Sarah still in the air I wanted to put her back to my hand. Pressed B, same thing happened.

//Otherwise when I play a single card (not a combo) i have no problem putting them back to my hand.

Last edited:
My unusual interactions are that i am not allowed to place my cards due to the freaking right mouse button bug, i lost countless arena runs and ranked matches because of this.

Some highlights(trust me im really salty about this and this bug):

Failed to place assasin next to imlerith with 8 str and 2 armor. it was my only answer. Naturally i had to concede since there was no comback
. (arena)
Failed to place fringilla on my own side of the board (would have been + 21 play) ended up -1 on an empty enemy row (arena)
Failed to kill iris with a skellige ship as my last card.... would have won if it succeeded. (arena)
Failed and placed my own units in empty rows with weather in it

Failed to drop longship next to greatsword. Placed on wrong side.
Failed to place greatswords and continued to place greatsword in an empty row.
many more... :(

im really only posting this so i can get my 10 posts....but its a story nontheless

Last edited:
Top Bottom