[Cross-platform] Unable to place spawned/pulled card after right-clicking

+
Avenger_teambg

Welcome to the forums.

While it may have appeared at first that you had the same bug, it's actually a different one. That's why I've moved your post to another thread.

After selecting a card using Elven Scout right-clicking causes the game to not allow you take further action until your turn timeouts.

Create Card - Glitch (Gamebreaker)

I noticed on PS4, that after you’ve used a create card and chosen the card you wish to create, if instead of placing the card you press circle — the card just sits there. You can no longer interact with the game or press any buttons. Once your timer has run out, it will automatically place the card in a default location. However, it will also do this for any card reactions.

Example: I play runestone as northern realms, and create Sile. I press circle and can no longer interact with the game. I wait until my timer expires, which causes Sile to be placed on a row and then plays thunderbolt potion out of my hand and in the default location — the enemy lanes, buffing them.

its a really un fun bug, and it happened every single time. You should be able to press circle and either have nothing happen, or potentially go back to re pick your card.

Also, while I’m at it... why on earth does every single spell ever default to the enemy? It’s very annoying when I’m looking to play a spell that buffs cards, and -always- have to be very careful about removing the buff from their side of the board. The default side of the board spells target should be based on what type of spell they are.

Glitch involving Ceallach Dyffryn.

I placed him in my top row and chose to summon an Assassin. While placing the Assassin in my opponent's top row, I right-clicked to see if I could back out of my decision and choose a different spy to summon. The game did not allow me to back out of my decision (which is fine), but after that I was unable to choose where to place the Assassin. I had to wait for time to run out and for the game to randomly place it for me.

personaminor;n10689211 said:
Glitch involving Ceallach Dyffryn.

I placed him in my top row and chose to summon an Assassin. While placing the Assassin in my opponent's top row, I right-clicked to see if I could back out of my decision and choose a different spy to summon. The game did not allow me to back out of my decision (which is fine), but after that I was unable to choose where to place the Assassin. I had to wait for time to run out and for the game to randomly place it for me.
known issue, affecting multiple cards with cancelable effects

Arena Ozzrel Fail

I played Ozzrel from Black Blood, but before selecting something to consume, I checked the graveyards. When I came back, I was unable to interact with the board and the Ozzrel got placed at random without consuming anything. I lost the match thanks to that bug.

Last wish bug

If you choose a card and then right click to for instance cancel the row where you want to place the chosen unit.
It freezes and he doesnt get placed.
Card just hangs there on the screen
Timer runs out

It also happened to me on multiple occasions. Latest example, and I'm mentioning because this one doesn't necessarily actives after right click.
Played Dijkstra and pulled Dandelion Poet and a bronze card, poet was played automatically and then two cards hanged in the air till turn end -.-

I found a pretty annoying bug that costed me some games, ranked too.
​​​​​​Some cards that trigger a "summon, spawn, play" ability big out when I right click on the selection tab to close it and look the discarded cards or the one on the board. When I try to reopen it it won't let me. Tried everything, pressing keys, clicking anywhere, there is no re-open button at the bottom of the pass as usual. The time runs out and I either lose a card or play the base card without picking anything.
Can't remember the specific cards but there are more than one. Usually the ones with 2 effects to pick.

Top Bottom