Gwent is Haunted (was playing against a ghost)

+
Gwent is Haunted (was playing against a ghost)

As you can see in the screenshots below, something went horrible wrong when I queued for a ranked match. I was playing against a nameless level 0 ghost who didn't have any cards and kept playing cards out of thin air. Ironically, my character was in the same boat, also automatically pulling cards out of thin air. Couldn't do anything. After a minute or so the match ended in a loss, while in the background the computer was still playing cards. Weird. Well, it's just a one of a kind issue. Might as well share it, though.

haunted_gwent.jpg

I saw something similar once (no cards on either side) but the round disconnected with "cannot continue""... having cards play out is trippy

That is a little weird but maybe if we have our Eyevators look into it they may see something you missed

Hi, I just played a perfectly fine ranked game. But when I started the next game I just got a buged/glitched replay of my first game. It just woud not end so I had to alt+f4 out.
Forfeit did not work and I had no control over my cards or anything. Seems to be a rare glitch but I have no idea what could caused it. The next game was working just fine again. Has anyone encountered this? I haven't see any post about this. https://imgur.com/a/YbLgcbt

P.S. Pictures were apparently too big to attach directly on post

Top Bottom