The "non-Bug" FAQ

+
I have done a first pass update and have marked a few entries for more information or verification. Please post here if you have more data, or I will continue to update as I get a chance to verify information.

Clicking "Known Issues thread" doesn't take you to thread.
It gives message "Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message."

MrRagdoll;n8816540 said:
Clicking "Known Issues thread" doesn't take you to thread.
It gives message "Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message."

Sorry, that was pointing to the closed beta thread. The Public Beta thread wasn't up yet on my first round of updates, but the URL is fixed now.

Unfortunately, on this forum, the thread title is in the URL (as opposed to just a thread number assigned at thread creation) so if they update the thread name, it will break again. I try to update the link as soon as I notice the change, but please let me know if you see it is broken again.

Last edited:
I'm a new player and am confused by something that I'm sure must be a non-bug. When I play the "Wooden Army" Challenge, the AI plays Reinforced Trebuchet turn 1 and then Henselt turn 2. The Henselt pulls out 3 copies of Reinforced Trebuchet from the deck, for a total of 4 on the board. This makes it seem like the AI has 4 total copies of the Trebs in its deck, which I thought was impossible. Am I misunderstanding something, or do the decks in Challenges just not follow normal deckbuilding rules?

delnai;n8906110 said:
I'm a new player and am confused by something that I'm sure must be a non-bug. When I play the "Wooden Army" Challenge, the AI plays Reinforced Trebuchet turn 1 and then Henselt turn 2. The Henselt pulls out 3 copies of Reinforced Trebuchet from the deck, for a total of 4 on the board. This makes it seem like the AI has 4 total copies of the Trebs in its deck, which I thought was impossible. Am I misunderstanding something, or do the decks in Challenges just not follow normal deckbuilding rules?

That does seem like a bug, if you have not yet reported it to CDPR, I would do so (link in my signature). As far as I know, all the challenge decks should be legal (and should not have 4 copies of a bronze card).

Acehilator;n10078331 said:
beginning of March or thereabouts

Hmm... was the last time you played during the Closed Beta? Open started in May, and there was a full account reset (cards, level, resources, MMR) when that happened. That would certainly explain the missing cards.

Thanks for these clarifications. Can you clarify something else for me here? When a premium card "spawns" a card, will that spawned card also be a premium version (i.e. animated)? I thought this was the case because my premium Tuirseach Bearmaster spawns a bear that is also premium, which is reflected in the (right click) detailed card information screen. Believing this to be universal I transmuted my prize winning cow card with the understanding that the chort it spawns would again be premium as indicated in the (right click) detailed card information screen. However, upon playing the prize winning cow, an opponent killed it with a unit ability and chort spawned as normal but was NOT premium (i.e. animated).

Is this a bug or is there some other explanation for this phenomenon? I am unable to locate the chort anywhere in deck builder if i am required to transmute it as well for some reason, but it remains a spawned card. Hope I've made sense with my post.

asbrandr;n10737891 said:
When a premium card "spawns" a card, will that spawned card also be a premium version (i.e. animated)?

Yes, but not all cards have been animated yet. The missing animations will be added in the coming months.

Top Bottom