[BUG] Tutorial bug

+
[BUG] Tutorial bug

I've just started playing the game and encountered bug in tutorial. At the second phase, where it asks/teaches you to pass, the expected outcome would be for enemy to win. But since I used the Balista and killed the 2hp bug via it's special ability, the enemy placed to cards and was short of 2 points. So they lost. But the tutorial continues as if they've won.
So I've just won the game in the second round though it was expected that I'll go to the third.

Also, upon completing the tutorial there was an error while trying to award me with card keg (bad request) and I didn't get any.

Seems like all awards/progression (xp for winning a mp fight and such) are not awarded properl;y, but after I restarted a game it seems like they appeared in my profile.

Sunsibar;n7464540 said:
Are you on PC? If so, try verifying/repairing your game via GOG.

Yes, PC. Verified/repaired the game a bunch of times. The issue with rewards/xp is still there.

However I wasn't able to reproduce the tutorial bug. I'm not sure how'd I get this result, though I have the screenshot to prove it (sadly it's in the second match, so I can't confirm my suspiciouns about the monster horde moves).

Top Bottom