Auto-lose glitch

+
Hello, alltogether.

Do you guys have like HUGE server problems right now?

Ive lost a game or two before because of this server inconsistensy and "check your connection" (which is perfectly tested and fine with 32mbit/s) before. Normally I just restart the client.

BUT today its pure horror!

Ive been glitched through ranked 7-8 times, every second game is autolost.
I lquit, open, play one ranked, the second is "no connection, and hangs playing a card (often rot tosser) - lost.

GOG Client repair says "the server taking to long to respond" Thats so confusing.

I mean it would be great to know if Im the only one with such a massive "autolost" issue? Can you wipe the account to yesterday same time, thats really terrible!
TY

SigilFey;n8407430 said:
Eeew. Sounds like server disconnects may now be resulting in loses in stead of just dropping the match. I'll leave the discussion open for now, but I'll bring it up in the Connection Issues thread as well. At least until we can confirm it is a "connection issue" at its source.
Aren't client-side connection issues supposed to end in a loss for the person with the issue? I've seen a couple matches on the opposite side where it seems like an instant win after it described it as server sync issues. Perhaps this is the other side of it and the client that is experiencing issues loses, but doesn't show the sync error?

That happened to me yesterday... No error messages, no nothing. Just a sudden loss out of thin air. Just when I put a card that would have given me an easy win that round. Interesting:geraltthatsgood:.

a_page06;n8409350 said:
Aren't client-side connection issues supposed to end in a loss for the person with the issue? I've seen a couple matches on the opposite side where it seems like an instant win after it described it as server sync issues. Perhaps this is the other side of it and the client that is experiencing issues loses, but doesn't show the sync error?

Not sure at the moment, but it seems like something may have changed. As far as I know, a borked connection should result in a draw.

Already posted this under 2 topics but might aswel post it here. I must say today happened something that made me take a step forward and post something on this forum. I was playing a higher lvl player than myself and in the last round the conclusive card the opponent played suddenly made my connection fail. The opponent waited for a long time before playing his last card and the card that was played would have lead to me winning the game because I was lucky enough to see the card my opponent played, but unluckily my connection "got lost" and I lost. Right after the card was revealed my connection got lost so I lost the game. Fair enough. Nothing special about that. BUT it made me wonder, if there could have been a bug since this was the 3rd time this has happened to me. The 1st time this happened I did'nt mind and I went on with my life. The 2nd time I was like "wow what are the odds exactly like the 1st time with the last card and round". The 3rd time I was like "WHAT AN ACTUAL FUCK" exactly like the 1st and 2nd time, and I started writing this post. The second thing crossed my mind was a cheat so I wrote the players name down(the 1st and 2nd time I did no such thing), but since I cannot be a 100% on this I will not be accusing anyone. If it would have been casual matches I propably would have ignored this, but since it has only occurred in ranked matches it is very annoying. Has anyone else experienced any similar problems in ranked matches? I thank you for your time.

Spokedi

If you suspect that someone is cheating, you can send that name privately to Support: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

However, there are lots of connection issues still in this game, so please, do not be too harsh when doing so. Support can check what is the real case behind that odd behavior. Some people may also be checking bugs etc, so not all "cheaters" are bad persons.

Also, there have been many reports of the game suddenly hitting an issue on the very last card. That's too systematic and coincidental to be people pulling the plug, I think. The fact that multiple different users are complaining of exactly same thing -- long delay, plays last card of the game, connection lost -- seems indicative of an actual bug. More than likely, this is an issue with the game resolving all of the data for the match, processing the win/loss for either player, editing rank points, awarding awards, and sending the respective data packages to both players before the connection "times out".

swiss1st

Other players also have reported this bug. An investigation is underway. For now, I've merged your thread with an existing one.

Wth is that ???

What was that ?? i was playing.then he played a card and boom i'm defeated.

Attachments

• photo134530.jpg
    photo134530.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 37
amgname

Other players also have reported this bug. An investigation is underway. For now, I've merged your thread with an existing one.

[Bug] Lose Connection Bug

Hi,
Yesterday, I was playing a ranked match and after winning the first match, I tied the second. After that the game didn't know how to react and stayed inside the in-game match screen without resolving the match. Crowns displayed correctly, showing I have won 2-1, but I couldn't do anything.
After a few moments, a pop up emerged, saying that the connection had been lost and the match was treated as a defeat on my side.

It is really difficult to reproduce on my end, because nobody ties on the second round. I don't know why the other person would pass, forcing the tie when i was 1-0 ahead.

This is exactly what happened to me today as well, was winning 1-0 on the second round ranked. How this happened is that we both still had cards to play, i had more points already as well, then opponent taunted a you play good thing and after that boom! defeat screen that shows 1-2 loss instantly.. we were playing Scoia and Skellige, i also have to note that this happened after the weather patch so its still there waiting in ambush for randomly ruining good games and ranks. Unless its a hack? Hope its not for the sake of honorable non toxic community.

An error occurred with the local client bla ba. That's my 6th lose today because of that one. Yesterday everything worked perfectly, today one error after another loosing ranked points faster than ever. Yeah and i already checked files and restarted my PC. It's really infuriating. I really love that game but if you can't play it what's the point in trying. Will stop till there is a hotfix.

Last edited:
Top Bottom