BUG: Decoy card having issues....

+
Brenex, this is why I listed the anthology of the two Rounds after the initial Decoy - my math just not compute as a visual glitch.

Last edited:
Decoy +3 points are not displayed

Seems like a bit random when this bug appears, but I´m playing decoy on a card and in 80% of the cases the card doesnt show the +3 points. Not 100% sure, but seems the points are calculated correct in the overall-points-section (you know, there on the left side) and sometimes when the "decoyed" card is getting dmg you can see the buffed up HP for a splitsec.

Maybe it´s my system? Maybe somebody posted it already? Maybe I am gonna get me a chocolate muffin!?

[BUG] Fire scorpion + Decoy

When a fire scorpion is returned with decoy it doesn't get the +3 buff. Almost lost because of this :/

So I've had the bug occur twice in my last few games on a northern realms deck:

1 - Used decoy on unboosted 'Strengthened Trebuchet' and had no boost applied when I placed it back on the field
(I can say for sure it did not add the +3 to my total value because it cost me the round)

2 - Used decoy on a boosted 'Dun Banner Heavy Cavalry' (4 to 9) and the boost was applied from its base value not its current value (so it went 4+3 not 9+3) so I ended up with a weaker card
(For clarity the boost description does say "current power" not "base")

Top Bottom