Connection Issues: Public Beta

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
shaolin974;n9868301 said:
On PS4 I get disconnections every 3-4 games (this morning it was 2 games in a row). It happens randomly sometimes while picking a card, sometimes while waiting for my opponent. My network is fine it is the only game that giving me this kind of problem.

So the game says that you lost the connection and not your opponent?

Has it always been like this or did it start happening just recently?

I've noticed this bug 1 day after installing this game on my PS4 (because the 1st day I was just playing against the AI) and I'm playing about 2 weeks now.
And yes the game tells me I got disconnected not the opponent.

shaolin974;n9868561 said:
I've noticed this bug 1 day after installing this game on my PS4 (because the 1st day I was just playing against the AI) and I'm playing about 2 weeks now.
And yes the game tells me I got disconnected not the opponent.

I think it's best to send this to Support and see if they can help you: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Try to give them as much information as possible, aka that the disconnects happen in random situations, how often it happens, when it started happening etc.

No Title

I suddenly get this whenever I try to log on. My internet is working fine, but this has been happening since at least last night. I last played on Saturday and it worked fine then.

Attachments

• photo182211.jpg
    photo182211.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 40
deathmothon;n9870951 said:
I suddenly get this whenever I try to log on. My internet is working fine, but this has been happening since at least last night. I last played on Saturday and it worked fine then.

Are you doing things that might affect your internet connection? Downloads, streams and/or uploads perhaps?

For me it seems to work fine currently but you can always let CDPR support know about your issues:
https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Disconnect

The opponent timed out during his play, and the game froze, eventually giving me a 'game could not be continued' error and awarding my opponent the game (in ranked).

Disconnects

Maybe once per day, some days more, I'll get a disconnect as the game connects me to an opponent, giving the opponent a free victory. This is extremely frustrating in ranked. As an example, I just lost a lot of MMR thanks to it disconnecting before the game had even begun (right after mulligans).

Opponent connection lost

How long is this gonna try to reconnect? Been waiting 10 minutes so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to shut the game down via task manager and I ended up losing rank points even though my opponent is the one that dc'd :/

Are servers crowded or something? Can't start a match and even when I could I had 4 dc's. There's nothing wrong with my connection. Lost tons of MMR :facepalm:

Last edited:
Game is more or less unplayable for me at the moment ... i had more "connection lost" games today than finished ones. (Sometimes it's the opponent, sometimes it's me)
All problems occured after the newest patch of course before that the game was very stable.

Last edited:
Terrible connection issues. Nothing wrong on my side, no package loss, other software working with no problems.

Fix please.

Game's completely unplayable for me, constant disconnections, and all of that started with this patch.

Kagemusha666;n10057021 said:
Game is more or less unplayable for me at the moment ... i had more "connection lost" games today than finished ones. (Sometimes it's the opponent, sometimes it's me)
All problems occured after the newest patch of course before that the game was very stable.

Same thing here. Didn't have a disconnect in eons and keep having them all day. Sometimes it reconnects, but often enough not.
On top of it the game actually freezes during the loading screen. Will keep away from ranked for now...

I just got disconected 7 or 8 times in a row, until they fix this the game is unplayable for me.

PS:I hope they do something about all the MMR people are loosing to this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom