Connection Issues: Public Beta

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is getting frustrating to play, I can't finish most of my matches because I get dc'ed I PAID money for this company now I regret spending money and time on this game. Either fix it or I quit because apparently moderators here don't have the answer so it must come from the developers some how. "Angry"

I agree. The whole "verify your connection" and "unable to sync" is getting really out of hand and is killing the game for me; even though the connection is stable on my side.

I hope that CDPR acknowledges and addresses this problem instead of letting cheapskates abuse the network.

Game connection brakes

A couple of days before, I was playing at night, and experienced a heavy connection issues. The loading screens lasted for a couple of minutes, and while in game I had 1 or 2 disconnects. Didn't experienced it myself up to that time, but I've noticed, that every 6th or 7th enemy disconnects. And no, not because they were losing. Sometimes, the disconnection window appears right after the battle downloading picture, saying that "your opponent lost connection". After that I technically gain victory, but the system doesn't count it as a win -- no progression on the daily quests.

1. So, what's up with all those connections? I have a nice internet connection.
2. If I got a victory because my opponent left, why don't I get the quest progression? I understand why there is no exp gain -- because the game didn't even start, but why the daily quests indicator doesn't react to a "technical win"?

I am trying to make level 21 this season but I have been tripped up by multiple losses in a row due to connection issues. This game has tons of potential but loosing 60 to 90 points for games that never got past the card swap phase is very frustrating. Why are win and losses assigned to incomplete games.

Servers down ?

I'm playing on PC and I've been having lots of connection issues today until finally I can't log in to the game.

It gives the error message "Cannot connect to Gwent Servers. Please check your internet connection"

Is the servers down or the problem is in my internet connection ? I know that I don't have the best internet connection when playing this game but today's a lot worse than usual.

I couldn't play on Xbox like 40 minutes ago. Xbox live is down in my area, but it could be a problem with their servers too. I'm not sure.

"Could not connect to GWENT severs"

Since Yesterday I can not start the game due to this error window which comes up after it tries to sign in.

I tried Verify/Repair in GOG, reinstalled Microsoft Visual C++ 2015, 2013 and 2012 and now only thing I didn't tried is the complete reinstall. I am on metered connection so this I would like not to do.

Needles to say my internet connection does work flawlessly

Hope someone knows the sollution

cant't login, service interrupted

cant't login, service interrupted, even verified the game but still no dice, what's up?

edit. ok now it worked

Last edited:
After new patch game starts to freeze

Sometimes, game freezed in previous patch, but it was like for 5-7 sec and in very rare situations.
Today, i lost about 4 games just because game got frozen for 20-30 sec, then unfroze and gave autowin to my opponent.
Pls fix this problem, it will make ranked unplayble on higher ranks. Also, very disappointed by lossing already won games.

For me the game gets stuck on the "Loading News". Music is still going and animation of glowing stuff is still moving but then the game just sits there.

i downloaded the patch successfully, but every time i try to log into the game the client doesnt pass the "downloading card definitions from server" phase and gives me a "service interrupted plz verify ur connection" message...repeated the process several times, same error message...closed gog galaxy and relaunched it...tried verifying and repairing game files and every time i do it the client downloads 0.7 mb and if I do it again it downloads 0.7 mb again and again but still if i log in same problem..fully uninstalled and reinstalled, still the same problem...i just cant access the game any more...any help

Still experiencing disconnections

So the disconnections are still prevalent for me. I dc about 3-4 times a day now. It is better considering it was 7-10 times last patch. I hope the gwent team is still working on reconnecting during the case of a dropped connection during a match. Now that would be a HUGE improvement for me. I hope they haven't forgotten or brushed it under the rug.

Today I tried to play like 10 matches. All but one were disconnected in the last round (it says it's my clients fault). I play on a laptop and I am sure my internet is fine. I have access to two internet connections - one is a lot faster than the other. Funny thing is that on the slower connection I get less DCs (but still about 70% of the matches). How am I supposed to rise in rank when even the matches I should win get disconnected and I get a penalty? Just now I played a match, I put my last card in the board, the opponent had no cards left, I was winning and boom - disconnect and -4 points for a won game. This is frustrating.

Nobody feels your pain like I do. Really. I've been scarred so much I'm almost getting used to it. If only they would introduce a re-connection feature at least to give you time to restart your internet.

Marvellover17;n9426841 said:
i downloaded the patch successfully, but every time i try to log into the game the client doesnt pass the "downloading card definitions from server" phase and gives me a "service interrupted plz verify ur connection" message...repeated the process several times, same error message...closed gog galaxy and relaunched it...tried verifying and repairing game files and every time i do it the client downloads 0.7 mb and if I do it again it downloads 0.7 mb again and again but still if i log in same problem..fully uninstalled and reinstalled, still the same problem...i just cant access the game any more...any help

same problem here since yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom