Connection Issues: Public Beta

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvellover17;n9485781 said:
Since hotfix rather than since original patch?

yes. game worked fine after patch, but since I installed the hotfix the same message keeps popping up each time I try to start a game. verified the game files etc. but it didn't help.

Unusual number of crashes today

Sure Gwent usually crashes once in a while, but most of the time it's fairly stable.

This afternoon I've had about 7 ranked games where it's frozen and crashed halfway through, 4 in a row and then a few after that. Usually crashing at a point where it looks like you're ragequitting...

Nothing has changed with my system afaik - it was playing fine last night.

Connection Issues

Hi,

I changed my Internet router a couple of days ago and since then I'm having connection issues with Gwent.

When I try to log in, a "Connection Lost" window appears that says "Service interrupted. Please verify your connection." I then try to log in many times in a row and sometimes it works...But then after a match or a keg opening it loses the connection.

I tried uninstalling and still have the same problem...

Has any of you seen this problem or know how to fix it? I want to play this great game again!

Thanks a lot!

PS: Playing on Windows 10, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400CPU@3.00GHz, 12GB RAM

It looks like we're back to before. Man! I crashed more than 7 times this morning. Always stating that something occurred with the client yada yada yada. I am so tired. Someone must have pushed the wrong button somewhere. Time for a break. Goddamit!

I've already submitted another report to support so don't you mind worrying over a reply. I'm so mad I could wrestle a dragon like here and now!!

Last edited:
losing connection

i only have time to play mostly around midnight so i often get matched with people across the globe from me. often resulting in terrible connection and many match losses where i would would have won but lost due to connection issues. this happens around 1 in 5 games. is this something thats planned to be addressed before launch? or is this going to happen from now on?

Ugluk42;n9559291 said:
Hi,

I changed my Internet router a couple of days ago and since then I'm having connection issues with Gwent.

When I try to log in, a "Connection Lost" window appears that says "Service interrupted. Please verify your connection." I then try to log in many times in a row and sometimes it works...But then after a match or a keg opening it loses the connection.

I tried uninstalling and still have the same problem...

Has any of you seen this problem or know how to fix it? I want to play this great game again!

Thanks a lot!

PS: Playing on Windows 10, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050, Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400CPU@3.00GHz, 12GB RAM

Interesting. Can you describe the details between the old router and the new (brand, model, driver version, etc.)? Also, what version of Windows are you running?

Did you switch your internet carrier as well, or just the router? If so, what were you using before / after?

Before today, I'd never been disconnected from a match. It's happened two games in a row now. Both times, I dragged a card out to play on my field and the game became unresponsive, with the card hovering in the air. My internet connection is fine, and my computer isn't acting up, etc. Anyone experience this?

@premiumlagerbeer Same here - I've never (that is, since the Closed Beta) had the disconnection issue up until today. It's the first time I've lost a match like that and something's definitely not right.

Same here since a few days. No issues until a few days ago. Casual works fine. Ranked matches have local client issues constantly, and I lost 5 matches in a row due to disconnect i.e. 100+MMR!!

Interesting. Resisting the urge to simply merge this into the Connection Issues thread. I'm going to let this stand for a while and see if traffic develops around "only occurs during ranked matches"...

It's progress, I suppose!

Here another example :( Happened now ... Before I won the game, then it stopped - message about internet connection - pretty weird stuff

Unbenannt.jpg

Hi guys i play Gwent since the public beta's start but from a week i suffer constantly connection issue and local client issue. It costs me the ladder and the pleasure of play because it happens every 1-2 games of competitive mode. It also happens in casual mode with low frequency. I'm getting crazy to check out my internet connection but everything seems to be fine. I use two different Win 10 devices , i tried wifi and cable connection and nothing's changed. A lot of games lose with my selected card ready to deploy and then the game stuck. It's very frustrating. Any suggest is appreciated.

Sunsibar;n9748651 said:
If the situation is clearly different than what it usually is, it's always worth sending this form to Support: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Tell them these same things you told us here. Alternatively, next patch is most likely here soon, so you can also wait and see if it fixes anything.

Thanks for support, i 'll send a ticket while i'm waiting for next week's update. i really hope i could come back.

On PS4 I get disconnections every 3-4 games (this morning it was 2 games in a row). It happens randomly sometimes while picking a card, sometimes while waiting for my opponent. My network is fine it is the only game that giving me this kind of problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom