Cross-Play (with Friends) and Cross-Buy (Account Synchronization) on Consoles

+
Is there a way to play my PC account to my PS4

I started to play on my PS4 when the beta came out, but now playing exclusively on PC. I sometimes wish i could play my PC account on my PS4, given that leaderboards show overall on all platform (correct me if i'm wrong) why can't we play in different platform with same account?

Also a follow up question, i have the same name on both PS4 and PC account. how the game ranks them on the leaderboard?

KDean11 thread merged

Rafal_Jaki;n8789340 said:
Technically we can link all account and have cross buy - but this needs to approved by platform holders and they did not agree to let us do that. Sadly we cannot do much about that.

upon back reading this thread, i have a follow up question, why PC and XB will be able to play on both platform but PS not?

KDean11;n9656301 said:
upon back reading this thread, i have a follow up question, why PC and XB will be able to play on both platform but PS not?

Windows and Xbox are both Microsoft products, and connecting a Windows account to Xbox One (and vice versa) was an existing feature. Gwent has simply "expanded" to take advantage of it.

PS is a different matter, because as you know it's a Sony product.

I have been playing GWENT on XB1 for a while and just installed on my Win10 PC. How do i login to GWENT on the PC with my XB1 account so I have access to my card collection and progress?

Will you allow Xbox One/Windows 10(app) accounts share collections with the GOG Galaxy accounts? I know there are legal considerations in taking such an approach, but isn't the game too fragmented when you can play it on several systems, but can't enjoy the same collection?

If Sony and Microsoft are worried about losing out on Microtransactions/Monthly subscription fees, cant you guys just charge a [Substantial] fee to switch platforms for those of us who really need it and give it to the Platform-holders? This has been done before, if I remember correctly, and doesn't have a financial downside for any party involved (save the consumer but...F*ck em, right? jk).

I am certain this can be accomplished if someone could figure out what Sony/MS wants

Hello! May i ask you a question? I have two gwent accounts - 1st on PC. And 2nd on Ps4. Is there a way to combine them in 1 account. Or if i want to play on PC, using my ps4 account. Or get a lot of my dustcloth from my Ps4 acc to PC account?

Votebanann;n10061401 said:
Hello! May i ask you a question? I have two gwent accounts - 1st on PC. And 2nd on Ps4. Is there a way to combine them in 1 account. Or if i want to play on PC, using my ps4 account. Or get a lot of my dustcloth from my Ps4 acc to PC account?

No, it's not possible with PS4 and PC. At the moment you can't connect these two accounts.

So disappointed can't play gwent on PS4 and PC with one synced account, shared cards and everything, what the point of this? Deleting gwent from ps4.

muertefx;n10295302 said:
So disappointed can't play gwent on PS4 and PC with one synced account, shared cards and everything, what the point of this? Deleting gwent from ps4.

If it was up to CDPR, they would have allowed you to sync your account across platforms, but, because of the regulations imposed by Sony, they cannot. CDPR's hands are tied, in this matter.

Now that you can play against friends in the xbox one, can i play against friends that have an GOG account? Or they must download the windows 10 version?
If this whas answered in another topic, can you redirect my doubt to it? Thanks to everyone and have a good day.

If CDPR release on mobile in the same way you handle the PS4/Xbox, please do not release it because it is pointless. You think i will spend money and time for another PS4/Xbox/Mobile account? Please revise your logic in approaching product.

not sure if this has already been covered or not but is there a way to merge my gog gwent with my xbox gwent. I got a free keg from gog but I usually play on xbox

Rege420 Welcome to the forums.

I've moved your post to a thread dedicated to discussing this. The question has already been answered:

alkozera;n9655051 said:
You can now download GWENT from the Windows 10 Store. This version comes with support for Xbox Play Anywhere, meaning your in-game progress and purchased items will carry over between the Xbox One and Windows 10 Store PC versions of the game.

To take advantage of Xbox Play Anywhere, you will need to have installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Edition update on your PC (if your Windows 10 system is up to date, it means you already have it), as well as the latest update on your Xbox One console.

Then, simply log into your Xbox Live/Microsoft account and start playing GWENT to pick up where you left off on another Xbox One or Windows 10 PC.

4RM3D;n10879051 said:
Rege420 Welcome to the forums.

I've moved your post to a thread dedicated to discussing this. The question has already been answered:

thank you but I was wondering about gog not win 1o gog gave me a free keg. can I claim it on win 10?

Rege420;n10879071 said:
thank you but I was wondering about gog not win 1o gog gave me a free keg. can I claim it on win 10?

I don't know why you got a free keg for the Xbox version, but you can get one for the PC too, when signing up for the newsletter. Anyhow, you can only synchronize your account between the Microsoft Store and the Xbox.

Top Bottom