Changing the Region Ladder

+

Guest 4099910

changing regions?

Hey, just wondering how I can go about changing my region for the ladder? playing on xbone, apparently I am on the north American ladder, though I am in new Zealand. What determines my region and how can I change it?

i looked at region and language settings for the Xbox. I did have language region set to English (USA) so I switched this to English (Aussie) but this doesn't seem to have made any difference.

Changing the Region Ladder

Hi all,
Since I saw, that Lifecoach, who lifes in Vienna, is classified in the asian ladder, I'm wondering what exactly is responsible for being classified in the different region ladders?
Does anybody know that?

Thanks in advance!

I will tell you a funny story.

Back on the CB i was ranked on the north america ladder. I'm from south america. I dont know what made me being ranked on NA but i suspect it was the origin of my closed beta key.

Anyways, i contacted cdpr support to change it to south america. The support told me to set my country at the GOG profile. I did that but nothing changed, than the cdpr support forwarded me to the gwent specific support.

Gwent support than told me it wasnt possible to change region during a season.

Than 2 days after they told me that, i logged in the game and i was magically ranked at the South america ladder.

Go figure.

Changing Region(Ladder?)

Hello dear Tech Support,

I just came back to Europe after a year abroad in Asia and now I experience massive lags in each game at the ladder.
I guess I am still playing against other people frome the asian ladder, causíng me this problems.

Is it possible to Change the Region somewhere or am I stuck in the Asian region for this season ? or forever?

Staluev thread merged

As far as I know it's not possible to change regions during the season. But it seems some players still managed to do that. I guess it would be best to contact CDPR directly and ask if you can switch regions.

Is it possible to change the server we are playing in

Just a quality of life question but I was wondering if it's possible to change the server we are playing in.
My game is originally set to play on European servers but I'm currently in South Korea and I'm still matched with players from my homeland.

It's not a huge issue but I'm experiencing quiet some lags for obvious reasons and so does my opponents (tested with my brother during a "friend match" and it was fairly laggy).
I wouldn't mind moving to the Asian servers for the duration of my stay here, so the game run smoother but I don't know how to do that...In fact I don't even know if it's possible and unless I'm missing something obvious, it doesn't seem to be.

Is it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom