LOST 1500+ ranking points due to server problems till date

+

cdrth

Forum regular
LOST 1500+ ranking points due to server problems till date

Can somebody explain me why dafuk is it always me who gets screwed in Gwent. Are there any bros/ amigos who face the same problems ??
P.S. My internet speed is,, for example, it downloads vids from youtube at 3-4 mbps. Aint it fast enough for gwent?
P.S. kaminfeger and all similar freddie kruegers :p y'all owe me :/

Attachments

• photo154570.png
    photo154570.png
    479.9 KB · Views: 32
It is certainly not only you. This is has been an ongoing issue since closed beta, and it's being continuously worked on. There have been literally thousands of posts to this effect in that time. It has nothing to do with your internet speed. It's just the present state of the game under development. If things would magically work the way everyone wanted, no development process would be needed. Which would be awesome.

Alas...nature made things all imperfect and stuff...

Stupid nature.

cdrth

Forum regular
SigilFey;n9009620 said:
It is certainly not only you. This is has been an ongoing issue since closed beta, and it's being continuously worked on. There have been literally thousands of posts to this effect in that time. It has nothing to do with your internet speed. It's just the present state of the game under development. If things would magically work the way everyone wanted, no development process would be needed. Which would be awesome.

Alas...nature made things all imperfect and stuff...

Stupid nature.

Gonna hand it to you, Good Work !

cdrth;n9010130 said:
Gonna hand it to you, Good Work !

Don't thank me -- thank the dev team! (I just chit-chat, fiddle with tech support, and cover mean posts with marshmallow. :))

cdrth

Forum regular
SigilFey;n9011460 said:
Don't thank me -- thank the dev team! (I just chit-chat, fiddle with tech support, and cover mean posts with marshmallow. :))

i lost 4 games in a row due to cards getting stuck today. So .... you .... better off giving up now :/

Bummer...:( Best thing to do is simply try to keep your eyes open for any patterns you can discern: if it happens when certain cards are being played...at a certain point in the match...while you're playing with / against another specific faction. Then, send that info into CDPR Tech Support:

https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

We only know that the work on the server continues apace. Little else I can offer, unfortunately. Installing / repairing the Microsoft Redistributables sometimes helps, especially Visual Studio 2013 (x86 and x64) and Visual C++ 2013 (x86 and x64). If all else fails, try playing the game by launching directly from the .EXE and bypassing Galaxy altogether. These things can resolve a bunch of other issues, but I'm not sure how much of an impact they'll have here. Might be worth a shot though.

cdrth

Forum regular
SigilFey;n9110590 said:
Bummer...:( Best thing to do is simply try to keep your eyes open for any patterns you can discern: if it happens when certain cards are being played...at a certain point in the match...while you're playing with / against another specific faction. Then, send that info into CDPR Tech Support:

https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

We only know that the work on the server continues apace. Little else I can offer, unfortunately. Installing / repairing the Microsoft Redistributables sometimes helps, especially Visual Studio 2013 (x86 and x64) and Visual C++ 2013 (x86 and x64). If all else fails, try playing the game by launching directly from the .EXE and bypassing Galaxy altogether. These things can resolve a bunch of other issues, but I'm not sure how much of an impact they'll have here. Might be worth a shot though.

not bad .... not bad at all !

Good news! It seems the rank points situation is largely a display bug -- not a bug with your actual rank. The server is not correctly updating the list / values, but given enough time, everything should display properly. The bottom line, from what I understand, is that everyone's rank is 100% accurately recorded somewhere on the server, but it's not displaying properly on the leader boards.

So..."you'll gladly be paid Tuesday for a ranked match today."

Top Bottom