Coral Premium art glitched?

+
Coral Premium art glitched?

It seems like the Premium version of Coral has a "black line" in the middle of the card art. Can someone verify if it's not just my Coral the one that has this graphical error?

Alright, try toggling AA. If not, verify / repair through Galaxy.

If that doesn't do it, send it on into CDPR support with a pic or two.

https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

I do know that when looking at "overlapping" cards, some systems display their "hitboxes" as visible wireframe lines. If that's what you're seeing, it's a known issue, but feel free to send it in anyway! :)

I did try toggling AA and changing other graphic options but nothing worked so I asume its just a glitch and hope it will be fixed at some point.
The "Solved" thing was actually by accident when trying to give you a REDpoint and I don't know how to change it, sorry :facepalm:

Shuls02;n9325321 said:
I did try toggling AA and changing other graphic options but nothing worked so I asume its just a glitch and hope it will be fixed at some point.
The "Solved" thing was actually by accident when trying to give you a REDpoint and I don't know how to change it, sorry :facepalm:

There is nothing that cannot be undone. (Except for some stuff. And other things I probably don't know about yet. [Anyhoo...topic un-solved. :p])

Any chance it's the wireframe / hitbox issue I mentioned above? Any pics you can share?

I seriously don't know but it seems to only be affecting the card while on a match since when I check the Collection it looks just fine.
Also one thing to have in mind is that it seems to only happen with the premium version of Coral since I also have Ciri Dash/Gigni/YenCon and other premium cards that don't seem to be affected by this issue.

Here you have 2 more screenshots:

Top Bottom