Geralt: Aard VS Harpies and Elementals

+
Geralt: Aard VS Harpies and Elementals

So, here is the situation:

1. Opponent had 1 earth elemental (full hp + shield) on the melee row.

2. He had 2 Celeno Harps on the second row.

3. I played my Geralt: Aard on 4 his eggs + Celeno harp.

4. Eggs were broken, 1 Celeno harp was moved to the siege row, and the 4 ordinary harps appeared out of eggs on random rows.

5. BUT. Out of nowhere, on the archer row there appeared 2 lesser earth elementals. I didn't hit\kill the earth elemental. And moreover -- he was on the melle row. So, my opponent just got 2 free creatures, 2 powers each.

That's totally a bug.

So, if opponent would have played the Shadow (epic, 7 str creature), and that Shadow released 3 harpies, those 3 harpies could cause an unendless chain of releasing additional harpies, because the new and new harpies would be deploying next to those eggs? That's stupid.

BoxOfWonders;n9334081 said:
So, if opponent would have played the Shadow (epic, 7 str creature), and that Shadow released 3 harpies, those 3 harpies could cause an unendless chain of releasing additional harpies, because the new and new harpies would be deploying next to those eggs? That's stupid.

Spawned units always land on the right, so a maximum of 3 eggs' Deathwish can be triggered by Shadow-spawned Harpies. That would make the Shadow a 7+9+9 = 25-point silver, which is a high value but requires the Harpy RNG to be perfect.

Also the Shadow-player would need to have an egg as the rightmost card on every row, which would require the Celaeno Harpies that laid the eggs to be killed first.

Last edited:
Top Bottom