Cannot click on menu buttons or cards

+
Cannot click on menu buttons or cards

This issue was sporadic (50% of the time) prior to the patch, and 100% now. I cannot click on cards, in game or when opening kegs, or on menu buttons like "Play a game" or "Shop". I can press the left/right arrow keys to select them, and hit enter, but it's obviously a pain in the ass. I CAN use the mouse to click on the smaller buttons like next, skip, or back (and in fact cannot select those with the keyboard).

I should also mention this makes the game unplayable since I cannot click on the coin to pass.

Last edited:
This looks like an issue with a peripheral device (joypad, mouse, keyboard) or maybe something with an 3rd party overlay. Please try the following:
  1. Remove all peripherals except the mouse and reboot the computer.
  2. Remove all add-ons (GwentUp, Gwent Tracker).
  3. Remove/disable all third party overlay applications (e.g. FRAPS, RivaTuner).
  4. Disable the Galaxy overlay (only for debugging; it should be enabled for buying kegs and inviting friends).
  5. Try a verify / repair through GOG Galaxy and ensure Galaxy itself is up to date.
  6. If that doesn't work; try to reinstall the game (also removing the game data when asked).
  7. If this doesn't fix things, run a dxdiag with the 64-bit option selected and send the results to CDPR Support along with a brief description of the issue.

I am not using any third party software or peripherals. Only have a keyboard and mouse. This happens every time I boot the game, so resetting doesn't help.
Tried verifying, no dice.
Tried uninstalling, no dice.

I'll run the dxdiag.

Top Bottom