x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Patch Notes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Patch Notes

Am I only one who still see old patch notes from June in Patch Notes ?Shouldn't it be already changed ?

Please, completely delete Gwent, including the (save)data when asked, then reinstall the game. The patch should be updated properly then.

Comment

Sorry for my bad English. I have a problem that annoys me.

I chose premium hjalmar (that I already own) in my starter pack instead of premium shani (which I do not own) because hjalmar is in the full mill refund list in the game. Same probleme with succubus that is on the full mill refund list. Unfortunately I learned later that the in game list was wrong.

Is there a possibility that I get the full mill value for this 2 cards? Or at least my premium shani back in exchange of hjalmar?

Normally I would not post this type of subject but I paid with real money and I am cheated for an internal error in the game. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Ya my path notes are dated likw July 15th 2017 or something weird like that.

Comment

That is a pretty ridiculous suggestion. There has got to be a better way to show the most recent patch notes.

Comment

Originally posted by 4RM3D View Post
            Please, completely delete Gwent, including the (save)data when asked, then reinstall the game. The patch should be updated properly then.
            Can the game work properly without it, since I don't care for patch notes, they are on this site so I can read them anytime.

Comment

Initially I thought the old patch was still installed, but it appears that the new patch has the old patch notes.

Comment

tom1990 thread merged

Please contact support directly and explain the situation. They might be able to fix it.

Comment

In thr latest patch with 30 cards , the patch notes is showing the changes of previous patch ( july 25) and also the changed cards do not have full mill value. Is it just me or every PS4 user out there that are facing this problem?

Comment

Vamsi2k999 thread merged

This seems to be a common issue.

Comment

4RM3D Will this be fixed if i redownload the game?

Comment

Vamsi2k999

Probably not. Regardless, it shouldn't affect the gameplay. It's just the text that's incorrect.

Comment

I wanted to check all the ingame card changes since the latest patch, but it is showing me the changes from two months ago (like nithral going to 7 power, while it clearly is a 5 power unit now)

Comment

Funny thing -- it's actually the patch notes from the previous patch, not this one.

Comment

kolonelnick

thread merged

Comment

Working...
                              X