x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Patch Notes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My patch notes are dated July 5th 2017 when they look under the news section on PC. Is there a way to update this?

Comment

mfool123 Thread merged.
      "I fear nothing but the fact that I'm afraid of everything." - Sunrise Avenue

While I like to joke around a lot, anything written in blue should be taken seriously. When in doubt, click here.

Comment

Ok so I thought this was a random error when the golden immunity patch arrived, but for today's patch I was also greeted with the patch notes from 5th July patch instead of the correct ones. How does something like this pass QA tests before release?

For someone who doesn't follow social media, this can be very misleading, especially if they start milling cards from that list.

The patch notes also seem to be present in 2 different sections of the menu, Options and News, both of which open the notes from 2 patches ago..

Comment

Brenex

thread merged

Comment

Originally posted by Vattier View Post

Please make sure that the card you tried to mill was on the official list available here:
            https://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru...mmunity-update

If this is the case, please contact our tech support through the form available here: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support
            The issue is the list and patch notes on xbox are the old 1 from July 5 2017. Devs need to fixe that.

Comment

Hyme-Witcha

Post moved to a dedicated thread on this issue.

Comment

Ioannis Lioritsis and Nicu Sandu answered this question in Swims last video.
                Delete the contents of your patch notes folder located in "Users\YourUserName\AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED\Gwent\Data" and restart your game.

Comment

The same here. Noticed the problem when i had few weeks break from Gwent. When logged again in August, there was "actual" patch notes from June, now as New Hotfic it shows me patchnotes from 5th July. Very annoying, but not going to reinstall Gwent just for patch notes.

Comment

Originally posted by Shuls02 View Post
                    Ioannis Lioritsis and Nicu Sandu answered this question in Swims last video.
                    Delete the contents of your patch notes folder located in "Users\YourUserName\AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED\Gwent\Data" and restart your game.
                    Thanks, this helped. However should be fixed anyway.

Comment

Why does my client still show the june 5th update? On Xbox I cant view the update changes,,im just wondering why its still showing the updates for june 5th?

Comment

myc24

thread merged

Comment

If you want to see latest / correct patch notes navigate to this location C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\LocalLow\CDProjektRED\Gwent\Data\PatchNotes and delete "patch.notes.en-us" file. Launch the game and enjoy up to date patch notes.

Comment

Working...
                          X