Infiltrators stealing Morkvarg & Olgierd

+
Infiltrators stealing Morkvarg & Olgierd

I've noticed recently that when Infiltrators have been used on my Morkvarg & Olgierd, they end up resurrecting on the other side. I'm not 100% if this is a bug or if that's what is supposed to happen, but usually enemy spies on your side end up in your graveyard, so I'm surprised to see Mork and Oly jumping ship.

To clarify also neither of these occasions have the units been targeted by Treason, they were both killed and then resurrected on the other side.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I haven't tested it myself, but if it's happening as you described I believe it is a bug. Like you said, all other spies if not doomed like the CA ones, end up in the graveyard of the player who has the board with the spies on.

Thanks for the heads-up. :)

Gonna give it a try.

This is a bug. The game recognizes it as a spy played by you and spies you play always end up in the opponent's graveyard.

I had the opportunity and gave it a try, but it turns out this 'feature' has been patched. A pity for me (though I still won the match), but then again I guess it's good that bugs are actually being fixed.

Top Bottom