[Bug] Harpy

+

DRK3

Forum veteran
[Bug] Harpy

I found what i think must be a glitch or exploit with the harpy (not the celaeno harpy, that spawns the eggs).

It says on the card description: "Note: only 1 Harpy's Counter is active at a time."

Yet, i saw a player make harpy copies with the nekker warrior, then on the 2nd round, he moved a unit from my graveyard to his with that griffin and instantly 3 of those harpies appeared!

As if that wasnt bad enough, on the 3rd round, he used succubus to swipe my Geralt, and even that triggered one more harpy to appear, WTF?!?!

Those harpies are only supposed to appear when Beasts enter the opponent's side, yet they're appearing from anything.

Or the description means even 2 monster show up at a time, only one 1 counter( of all Harpy ) will active? I never used Harpy, just guessing :D

DRK3

Forum veteran
I thought putting a thread here describing the bug was already contacting CDPR to let them know of this...

DRK3;n9559731 said:
I thought putting a thread here describing the bug was already contacting CDPR to let them know of this...

Sending that support ticket is the most effective way or reporting bugs and errors and receive answers from the support team. They do read the forums too, but they don't necessarily see all posts in here.

However, this is still a great place for forum members to help out each other, ask questions if in doubt, or share solutions and workarounds to known problems :)

Top Bottom