Nauzicca Brigade can hit jade figurine.

+
Nauzicca Brigade can hit jade figurine.

Is jade figurine consider a spy? its is not marked as spy but NB can hit it.

KDean11 Thread moved to Tech Support.

I tested this, and observed the same thing as you.

Nauzicaa Brigade was able to kill Jade Figurines produced in two ways:

1. Artefact Compression on an Emissary (spy by default) and
2. Artefact Compression on a Wyvern that I'd used Infiltrator on (loyal card turned into a spy).

(Using Artefact Compression on an Assassin whose Spy token I'd removed with Infiltrator did not allow Nauzicaa Brigade to kill the Jade Figurine.)

So, cards with Spy tokens that are turned into Jade Figurines can be killed by Nauzicaa Brigade, regardless of whether they have the token by default.

Definitely seems like a bug.

Edit: Tested further in friend matches, so that the Artefact Compression was played by my opponent. I wanted to eliminate the possibility of my using AC enabling NB to kill the JFs.

Results were the same: Nauzicaa Brigade killed the Jade Figurines produced from a spying Emissary and an Infiltratored Hawker Smuggler, but not the one produced from an Infiltratored Assassin.

Last edited:
Yeah, i my gameplay the opponent transform iris into JF and i was able to kill it with NB. Is this a bug or this is what they intended?

KDean11;n9665171 said:
Yeah, i my gameplay the opponent transform iris into JF and i was able to kill it with NB. Is this a bug or this is what they intended?

I'd contact support if I were you.

Artefact Compression Transforms its target, which as far as I know should remove all tokens (Spy, Quen etc.) since it changes the target into an entirely different card.

Top Bottom