Priestess of Freya: Doomed bugged?

+
Priestess of Freya: Doomed bugged?

I've seen multiple occasions where priestess appear in the graveyard, and by definitiion of doomed, I thought that shouldn't happen? (and with that SK can use restore to boost priestess to 10 and revive another card, or use priestess to revive prestess and revive another card, resulting in cerys counter quickly reaching 0

I can't recall other occasions, but I am sure that Sweer's ability will result in prestess of freya appear in graveyard, however, Sweer's ability "moves the unit to graveyard", which should trigger doomed and banish priestess, but it didn't happen

Lyserus Moved your thread to Tech Support.

If the Priestesses were discarded then it's working as intended. Sweers' ability discards, same as for example Bran's or Ermion's.

RidiculousName;n9720941 said:
Lyserus Moved your thread to Tech Support.

If the Priestesses were discarded then it's working as intended. Sweers' ability discards, same as for example Bran's or Ermion's.

In that case Sweer's description or doomed's need a redo...
because sweer says “moves the copies to graveyard” without mentioning discard
and doomed description is “remove from the game when this unit enter the graveyard”

And why exactly discard doesn't count towards “enter graveyard”?

Lyserus;n9722751 said:
And why exactly discard doesn't count towards “enter graveyard”?

Discarded cards don't enter the graveyard from the battlefield, like "killed" cards do. That's the key difference.

As for the wording, Sweers' description does say -- from your opponent's Deck --, which means discarding.
Feel free to contact support about it, if you think the wordings really could be clearer.

Top Bottom