x

You have decided to merge your account with the GOG.com.

You can now start participating in the community discussions.

x

You chose to opt out from the merge process.
Please note that you will not be able to access your account until you opt in.

We strongly encourage you to merge your RED account with the GOG.com one.
If you want to do it later please try logging in again.

• Register

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please, I want to upload gif and set to my avatar!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLVED Please, I want to upload gif and set to my avatar!

As a title, I make a premium card gif image for set my avatar.

But you limit avatar size is 200 x 200 pixel and under 1 MB file. It's ok I can convert to that requirement.

But why do you convert my gif image to static image? I see 4RM3D and TheShift can upload gif before.

For now, it seem unable to do. Why? Please bring 'em back! Thank you!

Here is beautiful animation card I want to set as my avatar....
    _

Last edited by DEERCG; 01-11-17, 07:52.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERCG View Post
      Here is beautiful animation card I want to set as my avatar....
      And now, through a bit of magic, it's yours! (For future reference, use the .gif's URL, (here, https://media.giphy.com/media/26gmr9UGJCDZWmYFi/giphy.gif ) rather than uploading a file from your machine.
      'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

Riven-Twain Aah... Finally! Thank you. Love you Riven...

Comment

Wow, can i know how you get gif from game? I also want an gif profile pic.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERCG View Post
            Riven-Twain Aah... Finally! Thank you. Love you Riven...
            You're welcome!
            Originally posted by KDean11 View Post
            Wow, can i know how you get gif from game? I also want an gif profile pic.
            Certainly. Access your profile, and click 'Edit Avatar' in the lower right corner of the generic avatar portrait.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	Edit Avatar.jpg Views:	1 Size:	18.6 KB ID:	9774281

In the box which appears, select 'Copy and paste the image URL from a hosting site', and enter the web address of the .gif image you wish to use. (As an example, let's use one of TheShift 's Card Animations :

To locate a .gif's individual address, right click it, and select 'View Image', then copy the URL as it appears in the address bar of the new tab. In this case, http://i.imgur.com/6ZJZcxy.gif .
            Click image for larger version  Name:	Avatar URL.jpg Views:	1 Size:	87.1 KB ID:	9774291

That should do the trick. However, if you encounter any problems, please, let us know.
            'Sorry, but smashing barrels is one of my hobbies!'

Forewarned is forearmed. Therefore, to reduce chances of random encounters with the Guards, please, be acquainted with and follow the Forums' Regulations. Thank you.

Comment

Awesome writeup Riven-Twain

As a future tip... these animations have been adjusted for easy loadable file sizes... so the full size image shown above looks a bit hazy ... but once it's added as an avatar and shrinks down to fit ..looks pretty good.
              like my red headed friend I have here

Now those were made with the intention to capture as much of the card image as possible ...so their width is not square with the height. . Which is why it's smaller than the actual "squared" avatars
              ​​​​​

Also THIS LINK IS TO ALMOST ALL OF THE CARDS
              and I linked this here write up at the bottom for future reference

I'll be working on the new cards real soon to add to this collection
              still need all bronze nilfgaard and Northern Realms ..but it's almost complete !
              Last edited by TheShift; 01-11-17, 23:05.

Comment

Working...
              X