Few small game fixes that should be done.

+
Few small game fixes that should be done.

Sry for my english. And i can add some screenshots if needed.

1. Trio cards, if you get premium version from keg it is always same third variant that you are capable to get. Remaining two you can only craft. Imo you should be able to win any of those 3 variant.

2. All gold witchers have the same lore text description as their coresponding silver version. Imo every card should have different lore text like for example Geralt - Geralt:igni - Geralt:Aard.

3. Some creatures spawned by cards don't have animation like Draugir from Draug.

4. After last patch friends profile do not shown their level.

5. Trinkets are wrong calculated, For example it says i got 11 borders but i got only 9. Same goes for Titles and Avatars.

6. Multiplayer menu where you can chose Casual, Ranked, Leaderboard. If you hover your mouse on ranked sometimes there is graphical glitch that cause Ranked art to disapear and there is black image instead.

7. Daily rewards still dont show correctly how many rounds we won. It rather show numbers of round won previous day.

Those are small bugs i remember now.
Regards

Regarding point 3 the cows spawned from my animated Germain of FH aren’t animated either. Point 7 also applies to my game.

I haven’t sent a ticket bc it isn’t game breaking.

Last edited:
lemonsplitter;n9870361 said:
I haven’t sent a ticket bc it isn’t game breaking.

Regardless, if you can reliably re-create the issue, go ahead and send it in. Little bugs count, too. :)

Top Bottom