Bug with Vran Warrior? Can't tell

+
Bug with Vran Warrior? Can't tell

This is hard to explain but I'll try.

Explanation attempt 1: My Spectral Whale killed both Harpy Eggs on my opponent's melee role, just when the enemy Vran Warrior was about to consume one of them. But he did not, and he did not consume the upcoming Caleano Harpy either. The Vran Warrior did not consume ANYTHING during his turn. And it was not because the Vran Warrior was still on cooldown.

Explanation attempt 2: The Harpy Eggs from the opponent's melee role were killed away by my Spectral Whale from the Vran Warrior during his turn. The Harpy Eggs disappeared, and the Vran Warrior did NOT consume the next unit, which is the Caleano Harpy. The Vran Warrior's consume cooldown was on 1, so he should have consumed something. As you can see, his consume cooldown jumped back to 2, without consuming anything during his turn.

Attachments

• photo183541.jpg
    photo183541.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
devivre;n9903201 said:
What did Vran Warrior consume before you took the picture?
Judging from that it looks like he was buffed with something at least.

It might be a bug though and worth sending to support:
https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Vran ate a Jade Figurine (I turned his Nekker into a Jade Figurine). Which boosted him by 2, then Vran was damaged by 1 by my Spectral Whale. That's why he has 7 power.

Lyphian92;n9903521 said:
do I really have to fill out all those information? my dxdiag etc. etc.

Not all of it. Most of the infos you can fill out there is more relevant for technical issues but in general: the more info they get the better.

Top Bottom