Faction Challenge Bug: Received Lugos Instead of Dijkstra

+
Faction Challenge Bug: Received Lugos Instead of Dijkstra

So,it might sound hillarious but I got premium Madman Lugos instead of DJ

Hi. I received Lugos instead of Dijkstra as faction challenge reward. I know of at least 1 other person that this happened to. Can something be done about this? I really need Dijkstra. My Radovid deck is literally named "Radovid needs Dijkstra" because it's the only card missing.

CDPR is aware that players have received the wrong card. The devs are working towards a solution.

So when the devs solve this issue, will I lost my premium Lugos? How about milling it before that happens??

AVK1995;n9974401 said:
So when the devs solve this issue, will I lost my premium Lugos? How about milling it before that happens??

Which solution the devs decide to go for, is not known. We'll just have to wait and see.

Personally, I would just give everyone both cards and annul the Faction Challenge. However, it's not up to me to decide.

CDPR has rewarded both cards now, to correct the problem.

:cheers:

Thanks CDPR for the quick resolution!

And I guess I've got MP, no matter the fact that I played (and won) double the games with NR than with SK. I'm curious to see my stats about this.

And yes, although a classy move towards the NR players, I'll say it again here - it's a dick move towards the SK players.

Top Bottom