Getting unknown error when opening kegs

+
Getting unknown error when opening kegs

Hi CDPR,
I keep getting error when trying to open kegs,happened multiple times and had to close and open the game in order to open kegs. I am not sure if I lost kegs that had this error since i couldnt do anything but close the game.

Where can I create a ticket to check my game see if I can get those kegs back?

Last edited:
I am stucking in open card keg after the new season started, need your help CDPJ
my described video: https://youtu.be/wUO1Q-FOiqM
(sorry about my english)
PS: my issues like this guy

jouker666;n10211862 said:
hi , i recently have the rewards for the season end , i manage to get to rank 16 and have 15 kegs ,my problem is that when open one , something happen and when i pick the last 3 cards its says that this transaction is already made , but i keep trying to open a keg and its the same cards on the same order with the one i have the problem , and when i try to pic the last 3 cards the same way the first time , its says ''Unkown Error'' and i get stuck on there , anytime i try to open one now its repeats the same keg , and i get stuck on 12 so is very frustrating , please manage to repair this because to me is could be a reason to drop the game.(im from southamerica , sorry if my english isnt that good but i hope someone can help me)

Last edited:
Lost two kegs to unknown error

I was opening kegs and when I got to choose one of three game froze, and notification said Unknown error, I clicked another keg and it immediately said Unknown error and I lost another keg I had 13 before and 11 after. Restarted a game and after few moments I open other kegs without problems.

I have unknown problem after opening keg, i tried restarting client it shows the same cards all the time inside keg, but don't go any further, when i try to choose 1 out of 3 it just shows "unknown error, try to contact tech support"
I can't go any further with opening kegs help please!
I am not sure but i think it also took 1 keg from me?

At the moment, the game is experiencing some technical difficulties when opening kegs (possibly due to the servers being overloaded). CDPR is looking into this. Please, hold off on opening your kegs for a little while until the issue is fixed.

EDIT: The issue seems to be resolved now.

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me. It happened after I had an option to pick from 3 legendary premiums as well. Maybe that's what's causing the issue? Either way I totally lost a legenday Cerys. So sad T_T

alexandr22;n10213702 said:
hey guys if you quit the game and enter again you will find your missing cards :)

This is not true, after restarting you lose the cards from the keg. Don't leave the game just wait and keep trying every so often.

Hey guys,
I've had a similar problem on the 11th of January.
I did not find this bug reported in another topic so I'm posting here due to the <10 new topic restraint (please excuse me if you consider I should not have posted this here).

I tried to craft a card (Isengrim: Outlaw), got an error, did not receive the card and my scraps were taken.
Karolina replied to my first bug report saying that she reimbursed my account but when I logged in I had nothing new (no 800 scraps, no Isengrim card).
3 bug reports later (11th, 12th and 16th or 17th January) and nobody solved my missing scraps problem.
+ a pm to Burza on reddit (19th) + a pm to Vattier (~10 hours before this post)

Please believe me that I am not blowing this out of proportions and my scraps really are missing (I don't have the Isengrim card either).
I am a very reasonable guy and I only want my problem solved.

LE: For anyone wondering or with the same problem: apparently it was a graphical bug involving an incorrect display of scraps before the starting of the craft.

Last edited:
Top Bottom