Nekker Deathwish not Triggering

+
Nekker Deathwish not Triggering

IS it normal that at the end of a round the Nekker deathwish is not being triggered? Meaning that another Nekker does not appear for the next round. But when I consume them, the deathwish triggers and a new nekker appears.

I know this is not what OP is talking about, but I thought I would reply here instead of making a new thread.

I just played a match where my nekker's deathwish would not trigger. I was playing against NR, I started by playing shadow, thus a nekker. He killed it with one of his machines, and I did not get another one. I had 1 in my hands, which means there was 1 left in my deck. I played it, he killed it right after and it still did not trigger.

Blackluc;n10254482 said:
I know this is not what OP is talking about, but I thought I would reply here instead of making a new thread.

I just played a match where my nekker's deathwish would not trigger. I was playing against NR, I started by playing shadow, thus a nekker. He killed it with one of his machines, and I did not get another one. I had 1 in my hands, which means there was 1 left in my deck. I played it, he killed it right after and it still did not trigger.

I haven't seen any issues like that yet concerning Nekkers, but you can always report it to CDPR support.

Top Bottom