Fake Ciri doesnt work right now.

+
Fake Ciri doesnt work right now.

I use fake Ciri lately and she doesn't work. Sometimes she doesn't switch side after my opponent passes the turn. And I not talking about I pass and then my opponent passes. I am talking about my opponent pass first. And talk about I pass first....sometimes I pass my turn than my opponent pass and Ciri return to my side of the board. Sometimes she returns and sometimes she don't. And sometimes when my enemy lock Ciri and I unlock her,...she still not returning.....overall the card is unplayable. Too many bugs with her.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
PandaLin;n10387602 said:
And sometimes when my enemy lock Ciri and I unlock her,...she still not returning.....overall the card is unplayable. Too many bugs with her.

When you unlock Fake Ciri, the spy tag is not reinstated, meaning she no longer triggers. Yes, this also means that NG can use Infiltrator to disable Fake Ciri. And, yes, that is not the way it should be.

I'm also have issues with this card, not as an NG player though. I'll often use my decoy to throw her back over the other side, and I've found that sometimes she doesn't switch sides after your opponent has passed. Not sure how to bug test this.

niroz;n10503492 said:
I'm also have issues with this card, not as an NG player though. I'll often use my decoy to throw her back over the other side, and I've found that sometimes she doesn't switch sides after your opponent has passed. Not sure how to bug test this.

When did you decoy the card? Did you do it after the opponents pass, because that would be too late (the pass is the trigger for the switch)?

Was an infiltrator used on her at some point? I do recall issues happening in combination with that card a while ago (that might be solved though).

In general, you can always send a ticket to CDPR support: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

However they too will need more information to investigate. Usually Fake Ciri seems to work according to plan.

Sorry for the late reply. It was definitely before my opponent passed. IIRC they were alchemy NG, so no infiltrators.

Fake Ciri will not jump over if the opposite row already has 9 cards. Didn't test it yet but it sounds logical due to row limits.

Top Bottom