Card didn't transmute but took meteorite powder

+
Card didn't transmute but took meteorite powder

Hey,

I have just had a technical problem with transmuting a card during the current 50 % discount on transmuting event.

I had 330 Meteorite powder after transmuting two leaders and thought I should get a couple of silvers (priced at 150 meteorite dust after the reduction each). I transmuted Gremist and then went to get Joachim de Wett. After clicking transmute the transaction hourglass appeared then told me there had been an error and to try again. I tried 3 times before closing the deck builder and reopening it. Another 3 failed attempts and I still could not get it to work, my account still registered 180 meteorite powder spare.

I closed and reopen the game, thinking this might help, and upon getting back to deck builder I find that Joachim was not premium and my powder value was 35 (which is obviously odd as 180-150 should leave me with 30 not 35).

Edit: I notice I have lost about ~ 125 scraps as well.

Has anyone else seen this problem? Will Joachim become a premium at some later date as the powder has been spent? If not is it possible to get a refund?

Cheers,

Last edited:
4RM3D;n10449502 said:
Please, directly contact support to explain the situation and ask for a refund.

I have tried contacting customer support and received no confirmation email about my request (I triple checked the email address so it is correct). Is there anything else I can do?

Malcavic;n10481722 said:
I have tried contacting customer support and received no confirmation email about my request (I triple checked the email address so it is correct). Is there anything else I can do?

Please be patient, it sometimes takes a few days until they reply.

I have a similar problem, I have already tried to contact support three times, first with my main mail, then with the mail tied to my account, it has been more than one week ago and I still have not answered. the problem is that I tried to convert the leader card emhyr to the premium version, then received a message that the server does not respond and I have to try later, the system took away from me 400 meteoric powder, but the card was not transformed, later I tried to convert it again and this time all was fine, but in the end I had to spend 800 powder on it
this weekend I could make 2 premium gold cards out of this powder, and I'm extremely disappointed because of it
how do I get my powder back if tech support doesn't even respond to my tickets ?

Ahtisaari;n10483992 said:
I have a similar problem, I have already tried to contact support three times, first with my main mail, then with the mail tied to my account, it has been more than one week ago and I still have not answered.

The support team are most likely simply so busy with messages -- it's been less than a week since the latest patch -- that it's taking a longer time to get a reply from them.
I can understand your frustration/disappointment, but please just have a bit more patience.

Add my name to the list. I lost about 300 scraps and 200 dust, which was worth 400 dust at the time of the event. Maybe it was from the rank rewards that weren't properly added to the account, but I also got transaction errors during card transmutations.

I contacted support, but nothing so far. There should at least be a confirmation email to let players know their support request has been received. I'll wait a bit longer.

sh3llc0de;n10526732 said:
Add my name to the list. I lost about 300 scraps and 200 dust, which was worth 400 dust at the time of the event. Maybe it was from the rank rewards that weren't properly added to the account, but I also got transaction errors during card transmutations.

I contacted support, but nothing so far. There should at least be a confirmation email to let players know their support request has been received. I'll wait a bit longer.

I agree with you. I have sadly still received no form of confirmation that they are looking into the problem. I contacted customer support using my linked account when 12 days ago roughly.

I haven't actually lost any cards this way but what I've seen frequently happen is that it will transmute the card, but then not display it until I change the filters to something that doesn't include it and then back to something that does. if your transmuted card disappears make sure this isn't the case first before reporting so you can report more accurately what's happening.

Error while transmuting Aguara, meteorite dust gone

As title says, tried to transmute Aguara and i got an error telling me to wait, waited a couple minutes, nothing happened, closed the card's interface and tried going back and forth on the menus and transmuting again a couple times(i still had the meteorite dust). Then i closed the game and logged back in, Aguara was still not premium and my meteorite dust was gone.
Going to pass this to support.

No Title

I got an email saying there were no transaction errors detected that day.

Then today I try to spend the dust I got from the latest ladder rewards and the same thing happens again. Notice in the screenshot that I have 575 dust. After the error and restarting the game, I am now at 275 (?) and have no transmuted card ... there's definitely something wrong with the transactions.

Attachments

• photo199902.png
    photo199902.png
    607.9 KB · Views: 63
I'm new so I can't create topics. But something similar happened to me. I lost 225 scraps. I tried to buy Marching Orders and it wouldn't let me. I closed the game and reopened and I didn't have the card and lost 225 scraps, not 200.

it's been a month since I sent a 2 tickets to those support, and I still got no answer, how long do I have to wait for an answer, a year ? does this mythical support team even exists ?

Ahtisaari;n10630581 said:
it's been a month since I sent a 2 tickets to those support, and I still got no answer, how long do I have to wait for an answer, a year ? does this mythical support team even exists ?

Sorry! People do occassionally fall through the cracks. (Incidentally, check your spam and trash folders to see if by chance a response wound up in there.)

Check your PM! :)

Top Bottom