[Bug]Saskia doesn't work if you have 1 card left in the deck

+
[Bug]Saskia doesn't work if you have 1 card left in the deck

As title. This is a big problem not only because of the obvious reason (You can't access your final card via saskia even though you should be able to) but also because swaping and returning Vrihedd Vanguards with Saskia is a big points swing for the mulligan deck - a mechanic that, really, should totally still be available even if you don't even have any cards left in deck. It becoming unavailable because you thin too much is unpleasant.
PS: Whats up with Geels showing Roach as an option, like, seriously?

You can always send a ticket to CDPR support about that interaction: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Personally, I don't think that mechanic should be available if you don't have any cards left in your deck. Vrihedd Vanguard is already an extremely good bronze card, limitations like that one seem reasonable to me. But as said before, you can always suggest it to Support.

As for Geels: gold card that give you new cards usually can draw Roach if you are unlucky. It's usually smart to play a different gold card first. It can be unfortunate sometimes but in cases where you run out of cards, it's not always a bad thing.

Agreed about Saskia. Always worth making sure you've got a few bronzes left in the deck :)

As for Roach, I've always felt this is a waste of a silver slot. It's just 4 points, that brick very often and require you to play a gold unit first. There are far better silvers to take. Roach was really worth it in the Closed Beta, when he'd be played from the graveyard too when you played a gold. But that was problematic for other reasons, like opponents stealing it or moving it

Top Bottom