Dun Banner(Iris/weather?) bug

+
Dun Banner(Iris/weather?) bug

Can't tell the exact numbers, but the situation was this:
I was playing cursed NR vs weather Monsters. It was first round. He plays Iris into a row who had Frost and a Wild Hunt Rider on the opposite row, so Iris died when my turn started and Frost did damage. The Dun Banners didn't come off, their description states "If you are losing by more than 20 on turn start, summon this unit" so i guess Frost happens after the turn starts, so all fine. What isn't fine is that i did a low value play, expecting him to pass and Frost would put me again more than 20 points behind. That was exactly what happened, but Dun Banners weren't played then either.
Second round i managed to pull them out.
I don't think this has something to do with the actual issue, but i didn't have any Dun Banners in hand first round but i had one on round 2(because we all know if you don't get them out first round you draw 2 of them 99% of the time xD).
And, before someone suggests it, yeah i'm sure i was more than 20 points behind both times.

willing to bet that Dun Banner is checking conditions before Frost fires off it's damage... making the order of operations, Deck, melee creatures left to right, Melee hazard/boons, then ranged, then siege.
there seems to be at least one notable exception with greatswords timers going off before weather on the row above it.... so timers may be before rows.

not saying that any o those behaviors are intended correct for order, just my observations from playing

After a lot of testing i can confirm it was my score going down below -20 after weather damage proc'd. So everything is working fine, thanks for your responses.

Top Bottom