Elven Farseer [BUG]

+
Elven Farseer [BUG]

I've now played several matches against people who are using this card. They are not using it as intended. For some reason, it is buffing itself without any units getting buffed on the board or in their hand.

They are probably playing spellateal and have the bronze unit that buffs itself with each special used in hand. (dol blatana protecter or something is the name of the card)

It`s working as intended.

Theo_FP;n10734481 said:
I've now played several matches against people who are using this card. They are not using it as intended. For some reason, it is buffing itself without any units getting buffed on the board or in their hand.
opponents never see the in hand buffs unless they are on revealed cards

As far as I can tell the card seems to work according to plan. As was mentioned before, Dol Blathanna Sentry gets buffed every time you play a special card and that buffs farseeer on the board.

Blingdude56678;n10753091 said:
Is this card meant to buff itself on the same turn that the user passes?
only if they passed first. end of turn effects continue until both players pass

So I know it matters which position farseer is in, depending whether or not it gets buffed. That is not what this is about.
What is it about is that, according to the description, it gets boosted if any of your other units (on the field) or in hand are boosted. However, twice, so far, have I seen an opponent who played farseer and played weather effects on my side that damaged troops every turn, and somehow, farseer got boosted. One I remember clearly. Farseer was played, weather. Then Vrihedd Neophyte. Logically, that turn farseer would get a boost because neophyte buffed hand. But the turn after, it boosted as well. And after, and after. What is going on here? Am I missing something? Is it a bug?

Ah, thanks devivre, that does make sense. I didn't notice it but that is a plausable explanation. Thanks!

Top Bottom