Turns ends or starts?

+
Turns ends or starts?

In my understanding... end of the turn comes first before the start of the turn...
If the unit gives a damage at the end of the turn and the unit taking the damage and it heals at the start of its turn, it should take damage first... its easy and understandable. But...
Which ability is first? Taking the damage from the unit that is giving the damage at the start of the turn.
Or ability of healing itself at the start of the turn of the unit that is taking the damage?
And right now is only healing with no damage at all.
In my opinion damage comes first and healing after. So the damage should be done at the end of the turn and healing at the beginning.
Or if they comes at the same moment (at the start or end) damage should be taken first!!!!

My opinion, Thanks

Yeah, you need to be more specific. Keep in mind that in Gwent positioning can be used to decide the order of events on your side. You can find many videos on the internet explaining how that works.

"En Craite Greatsword" for example every 2 turns he heal itself and strengthen at the turn START, When the "Biting Frost " or any other hazard is applied to his field which give damage at the turn START of this unit (exact same time), its just heal with out taking damage at all. Example: "En Craite" having 2 health and 1 turn on its cloak, on the opponents filed with frost on it (after me ending the turn) is going to heal itself with no harm at all. Its a little complicated, but try to digest it for a bit.
By the way, thanks for your replies.

Hazards typically resolve after the units ability. That's why Greatswords can heal before the weather effect triggers.

Top Bottom