Olgierd is not working as intended

+

rrc

Forum veteran
But they would fix this in Homecoming? This is pretty bad and needs to fixed ASAP. The card doesn't behave as it is intended. Unless Olgierd spawns in a random row, it will kind of mean that the game is over if you don't have AC.

Hate to break it to you but this is not a bug. If it was a bad description, then they updated it, because my client's description is the following:

Deathwish: Resurrect this unit to the same position.

Also, Monsters have no way of tutoring Olgierd. I think I encountered a deck that did this, but they didn't draw Olgierd probably, so they forfeited.

rrc

Forum veteran
ser2440;n10957328 said:
Hate to break it to you but this is not a bug. If it was a bad description, then they updated it, because my client's description is the following:

Also, Monsters have no way of tutoring Olgierd. I think I encountered a deck that did this, but they didn't draw Olgierd probably, so they forfeited.

So, if Monsters get this card in their hand in R1 or R2, they win that rounds hands down (pun intended)? No way to tutor this card shouldn't be a reason to keep it insanely powerful with the only counter being AC and Mandarake. But in the current meta, anyhow everyone will run AC and Mandarake and hence it is fine?

ser2440;n10957328 said:

Ohh then it seems that they have changed his description secretly as I remember in early patch introduction video Burza said he's going to spawn on random row.

Video - https://youtu.be/jv7TjPJ5z_k?t=2m22s

------------------------------

Olgierd is not the only card that Mo can consume, I mean may be the one you faced is forfeited for some other reason.

Last edited:

rrc

Forum veteran
Is there any other faction which can use Olgierd in any combo? I can't think of any other combo in any other faction he is useful.

rrc;n10957484 said:
Is there any other faction which can use Olgierd in any combo? I can't think of any other combo in any other faction he is useful.

This is the tech support forum, which is not meant for gameplay discussions. Please, use the gameplay forum to continue the conversation.

For now, to answer your question, Olgierd can be Mandraked, which opens up new possibilities, like using Kambi or Cyclops/Barbegazi.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Morkvaarg and Harpies were also changed similarly... I have some more extended patch notes in my sig, under the Reference link

Fixes olgierd: Breaks olgierd.

Twice this has happened. Olgierd randomly stops coming out at the end of the turn and starts coming out and the beginning of the next turn. Seems like shoddy programming if I ever saw it.

Made this deck day one and it is the only fun I've had in gwent in 9 months and since a youtuber posted a video all five matches have been against the net deck varient. It'd be nice If I could continue putting the copycats back in their place before you bring out hearthscoming.

Top Bottom