Game Out of Sync / Disconnect (While Winning)

+
Sunsibar;n8668970 said:
You can still contact to Support (even without cheating accusations) and tell them exactly what happened. That helps the REDs to solve these issues :)

Will do so, thanks for the info! Yesterday I had no problems at all, today I had one desync when my opponent had already lost. Keep up the great work!

I've had the game throw me out of the match a couple of times before and give the opponent the win, but I feel more like in an instance like that it should count as a draw since it seemed server side

Just a final reminder that accusations, specific or general, are not to be posted on the forums. Feel free to discuss the disconnect issue, as that certainly exists and is a bug that's being worked on. Please, do not start labeling others as cheaters on the Forums. If you believe you have evidence that such is the case, you may contact any of the moderation team via PM.

Editing the title to represent this focus.

If accusations of "cheating" continues here, the thread will go the way of the dodo. (It will be made into stew.)

Happened yet again today, first round, opponent plays a move, sync error, i loose the game and 47 rating....

also i'm not accusing anyone but this is starting to be a problem :/

staycool.;n8750500 said:
Happened yet again today, first round, opponent plays a move, sync error, i loose the game and 47 rating....

also i'm not accusing anyone but this is starting to be a problem :/

It's been a thorn for quite a while, and work is ongoing. I know it can be frustrating, but that's mostly what beta testing is all about. All the reports and feedback are much appreciated. The bug will eventually be found and squished.

Happend a couple of times for me too, also sometimes I cant send gg but still get the rewards including gg and xp.
Bummer to lose when you actually won.

Out of sync, enemy wins

This happened to me 3 times today...guess I will play again when a patch comes out.

Game out of sync

Super annoying bug / hax. Happened to me twice already today. Both times I was winning the game and suddenly I get "Game out of sync" error and enemy wins. This is starting to be really annoying and happen way too often at the moment. It feels like they do it on purpose somehow and get the win. And I have very very stable internet connection and even my stream or voice chat continue working without any problem.

I came to report the same.. I don't know if that's the intended result but I'm guessing not because: 1. common sense? (unless there's a way to prove it's our fault) and 2. I'm not sure but I remember having OOS issues before and certainly it didn't result like that.

For information sake: We were in the middle of round 2, which I was "winning" - after winning Round 1.

Hacker?

So I was playing a casual game with someone named ********* ( i am name dropping because unless this is a REALLY specifically coincidental set of bugs that forced me to lose a winning round, I am sure he is cheating). the game had reached the final round with both of us reaching 1 win each. He was relying on his draw to win and i had two cards after draw. both of us used leaders already so i was positive i was going to win. I think he knew too because he waited forever. I figured it was a spite stall because he was mad. but then i noticed while his timer was running down. My Geralt card just DISAPPEARS from my hand. leaving me with only a power 3 creature. He summons a power 6 creature either very last second or somehow during MY turn and then within ten seconds of my turn I am forced to pass before i can even play my losing card. Would like to have this player investigated as well as let others aware the game has hackers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Diziedix;n8759480 said:
Super annoying bug / hax. Happened to me twice already today. Both times I was winning the game and suddenly I get "Game out of sync" error and enemy wins. This is starting to be really annoying and happen way too often at the moment. It feels like they do it on purpose somehow and get the win. And I have very very stable internet connection and even my stream or voice chat continue working without any problem.

same here. It's some kind of exploit they do when they are about to loose. Happened to me several times, every time in 3rd round when I play the "winning card" - basically they have one or two cards left but if they see there is no chance to catch up, this will ahppen.

It's super annoying and basically renders ranked match unplayable.

Really hope this is gonna get fixed soon.

Server disconnect abuse

Played today against one suspicious guy who passed on 1st round as Henselt straight away. Then won with cancer Crinfrid Reavers the second one and after I had the upper hand in the third one he just left the game (possibly just dissconnecting or using 3rd party server abusing software) and after HE left - I received Defeat screen.

I want to get my 40 ranked points back and get this guy banned for good. If it wasn't an obvious type of loser mentality + pretty common thing in OBT now (this is the second time I get this, I just thought it was server side that time and read pretty much handful of posts about this thing; just like Shrooms exploit) I wouldn't bother writing this thing down.

Screens attached

Attachments

• photo146090.jpg
    photo146090.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 54
  • photo146150.jpg
    photo146150.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 56
Please, do not mention player names in posts like these. If you think that someone might be cheating or abusing the game mechanics then contact support: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support. Also, please remember that the game is still in beta and that bugs and connection issues may occur, which can lead to weird situations.

UPDATE:

SigilFey;n8819870 said:
Alright, I am allotting a little leeway here because I believe there may be confusion about what is meant by "personal or general" accusations. Clarification:

Personal: "SigilFey is disconnecting on purposes and abusing the system."

General: "People are disconnecting on purpose and abusing the system."

We're not going to discuss EITHER of these things on the Forums. If you have any evidence of someone cheating, using exploits, hacking with 3rd-party software, etc., you may report it through a PM ONLY. Please, do NOT post on the Forums. If you do, the post will be deleted.

The issue is mostly down to a bug that has been reported by players since early in the Closed Beta, and work on nailing it down is ongoing. Of course, if it can be proven that people are abusing the game, then CDPR will handle the situation, but we are not going to call people out publicly.

Last edited:
4RM3D;n8785690 said:
Voltman thread merged

Thanks boss, here's another one. He just DC straight away with same thing (seems like the more you climb - the more of those are there)

Attachments

• 2017-06-05_0224_1.png.jpg
    2017-06-05_0224_1.png.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 54
3 straight days of random desync. Always a loss and always in ranked matches. This is getting very annoying. It does not happen in friendly just ranked. Why am i being punished for issues beyond my control? Each time it happens I check my internet connection and speed. At 40 to 70 mbs download and 25 to 60 upload it certainly is not me. So again why am I losing rank points when this happens?

Thank you for your time.
:hatsoff:

From now on I'll screenshot every match start and match ending if it's the case of an OOS. Then report it through the report form. Can anyone from CDPR confirm if that's actually useful or I would be only wasting my (and your) time?

Alright, I am allotting a little leeway here because I believe there may be confusion about what is meant by "personal or general" accusations. Clarification:

Personal: "SigilFey is disconnecting on purpose and abusing the system."

General: "People are disconnecting on purpose and abusing the system."

We're not going to discuss EITHER of these things on the Forums. If you have any evidence of someone cheating, using exploits, hacking with 3rd-party software, etc., you may report it through a PM ONLY. Please, do NOT post on the Forums. If you do, the post will be deleted, smeared with marshmallow, covered in rainbow sprinkles, set on fire, and forgotten for all time.

The issue is mostly down to a bug that has been reported by players since early in the Closed Beta, and work on nailing it down is ongoing. Of course, if it can be proven that people are abusing the game, then CDPR will handle the situation, but we are not going to call people out publicly. There have been multiple reminders about this in the thread already. (Lowers the visor on his helmet. Hoists a massive shield in one hand and an incredibly heavy hammer, dripping with marshmallow, in the other. Assumes a balanced stance, weight on the trailing leg. The gleam of his eyes can barely be discerned as they flick to and fro.)

PropheticSol;n8800230 said:
By the way it is always in the first round and i am behind in points.

This is not very common, actually. Normally, it seems to manifest when the last card is played / resolution for the match begins. If you're getting regular disconnects in the first turn, please CDPR and provide whatever info you can: dxdiag, your internet speed, etc.

wirapuru;n8813470 said:
From now on I'll screenshot every match start and match ending if it's the case of an OOS. Then report it through the report form. Can anyone from CDPR confirm if that's actually useful or I would be only wasting my (and your) time?

Well, if it's a matter of a specific disconnect while playing against a specific player, then perhaps...but mostly, I think that until the devs can track down exactly why the disconnects are happening in either the game or the server, it might be more effort than its worth. It's really up to you! :) Keeping track of matches like that for a week or so might show a pattern, too. This is a beta; discovering and fixing nasty bugs like this are what it's all about.

Last edited:
Top Bottom