Game Out of Sync / Disconnect (While Winning)

+
If the disconnect is always on your side it would help to reproduce what happened on your side and on the opponents side right before that disconnect. Maybe there is a pattern. It's hard to work with conspiracy theories but if there really is a pattern that would to something to go on and something you could report to CDPR support.

For example I remember that back in closed beta there was a time when the game disconnected whenever I executed a certain NR combo.

devivre;n9908201 said:
For example I remember that back in closed beta there was a time when the game disconnected whenever I executed a certain NR combo.
I remember that, but this is quite different in that there isn't a fixed factor (per se). This is to say that it happens predominantly in rounds 2 and 3 under a wide wide variety of actions. Every now and then though I realize that my opponent goes into my graveyard and stays there while it is my turn before I crash. The only recurring thing of note is that you're shafting your opponent, he knows, you know it and then boom it happens. Sorry you've been disconnected.

devivre;n9908201 said:
It's hard to work with conspiracy theories
Moreover much respect to you but I don't think this is a conspiracy theory. If nothing at all 7 pages of this thread proves it. This is happening my friend. It is happening.

LightPriest;n9909111 said:
Every now and then though I realize that my opponent goes into my graveyard and stays there while it is my turn before I crash.

Which sounds a lot more like a proper lead.
I've heard that in the past the game's graveyard was sometimes vulnerable to issues like that.

If you observe issues like that, you can always let CDPR support know about it:
https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

But still, the more you know about the problem, the more likely it will be solved.

LightPriest;n9909111 said:
Every now and then though I realize that my opponent goes into my graveyard and stays there while it is my turn before I crash.
I've had a player pull this same shit on me just a few minutes ago. I've reported him to support. If they give me that generic response again then I'll know for sure that clamping down on cheaters is not that high on their list. And then I'll just have to advise myself.

LightPriest;n9909301 said:
Ok. I will try support one more time. Thanks.
I submitted a report on possible player cheating and the following is the response I received (well this exact response is what I get when i contact support. enjoy;
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

It seems that you experienced disconnection issues. What you can do is making sure that nothing is interfering with the stability of your connection (e.g. downloads/uploads, streams, other users, WIFI issues). At the same time on our end we are constantly working on maintaining and improving connectivity to prevent the occurrence of such issues.

Best regards,
Michał of White Orchard

I have been DC'd almost instantaneously today 7 - 8 times. Wifi didnt DC and no laag in game. But what seems like almost random i get DC'd and lose the game 0/2. Opponent still able to send a GG which is weird. In many cases i was winning.

Welcome to the forums, Walterkrause198!

Walterkrause198;n9933911 said:
I have been DC'd almost instantaneously today 7 - 8 times. Wifi didnt DC and no laag in game. But what seems like almost random i get DC'd and lose the game 0/2. Opponent still able to send a GG which is weird. In many cases i was winning.

This sounds almost certainly like an issue originating on your end. I would power down your PC, restart your router, and then restart the PC. Let everything re-establish a connection. If the issue continues after that, contact CDPR Tech Support directly:

https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

If you have / could keep a list of the players you faced, be sure to include it in the report.

Just lost 2 ranked games in a row with me being a very clear winner but then the game first starts going lower framerate, then just decides MY connection was dropped and I lose. To have this happen twice in games that I should win is very suspect. I don't know whether it would be an exploit or some kind of server issue. But now I definitely don't want to keep playing ladder.

Both times it was literally seconds after it became clear that I'll win and there is nothing the opponent can do, I suddenly get a defeat screen.

Hello,
I'm a relatively new player to Gwent. Started out before the Mid Winter patch, and have been enjoying the game immensely. However, I've noticed an issue, which occured only after the Mid Winter patch, both times during ranked play and in the 3rd round only. I would be in the middle of deciding what to play, then all of a sudden an icon pops up saying that I have been disconnected. Naturally the first thing I check is my own internet connections; the connection seems stable both times. The first time this happened, the sand glass thing stayed on the screen for a few minutes, and I've finally decided to force quit the game because I thought the game was probably frozen. This caused me to lose the game that I was winning (found out after I have restarted the game). The second time this happened, I decided to wait longer and see what happens. After a few minutes of the sand glass animation, the game informed me that I actually won the game, so it seems like my opponent probably just thought the game is frozen and force quit like I did the first time.

I was wondering if anyone else had similar experiences since the latest Mid Winter patch? Is this a systematic problem or just random occurrences? If this is a systematic problem, then it would be really nice if CDPR to fix this quickly, because losing games due to connectivity issues is the worst feeling, especially in ranked play. Would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks!

All day I've been getting disconnected seemingly when I'm about to win. Makes a lot more sense now that I know the horribly unstable client can be exploited so easily.

Hello Gwentlemens!
I'm sorry to revive this old topic but i've been cheated 3 times today with this "disconnect when about to loose" trick...
Precisly today, my daily quest is "winning 5 ranked with Skellige" faction and it's a super hard work for me as this is not the faction I main.
I've been loosing a ton a matches (with the consequent loss in ranks) and precisly the 3 times I manage to win: "Disconection problems.... Terminating the game..."
I've been playing Gwent for more than 6 month now and yesterday was the first time it appends to me... Seems it's a growing practice.. So sad.
I know whining here will not change anything but at least I can write down my disappointment...

brunola;n10321482 said:
I know whining here will not change anything but at least I can write down my disappointment...

You can always contact support and report the player. CDPR can check if that person was indeed exploiting the game. Though, usually it's just a technical issue with the client.

Bullshit bugs

I don't know if i post this in the right place and i don't care to be honest.Just now i beat a dude,he forfeited because he saw there's nothing more to do and on my screen it appeared "Defeat" and i lost 24 points.This is the second time this happens and first i thought maybe something happened to my internet or something but no.It's a bug.I'm close to getting to rank 20 and usually after i get to rank 20 i stop playing ranked because it triggers me A LOT to see how some people win because of RNG when i had the upper hand that whole time.So you can imagine how thrilled i am right now for losing points for no reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
DROP Hacks or Bug ?

Past few Weeks i see more and more "Synchronising" or "Connection" problems. Normally my opponent disconnects and i win.
But i had 2 cases where i was not able to play a card or do another action and the enemy spams me with messages like "thats a mistake"
Thats the reason i think that this is a DROP Hack and not a Bug or Connection thing.

I use a Ethernet LAN Cable.

Not every disconnect is a hack. And unfortunately some people like to spam taunts.

Did you right click before you got stuck and couldn't play a card? If so, it might be a similar issue as is discussed here -> https://forums.cdprojektred.com/foru...right-clicking

If it's something else, please describe what happened in the game before you got stuck like this.
​​​​

почему то обрыв связи происходит только при выйгрыше и только против высокоуровневых играков

Is this ever going to be fixed ? :( I wrote about it last year before taking a break from the game. I decided to come back today and it started happening again. I haven't had any disconnection issues with my computer this whole year I have a very good/stable internet connection. Now suddenly I play gwent and miraculously lose connection only when winning. Cheaters ruin so many online games these days. I mean come on, who the hell cheats in a freaking card game.

Hello, Ive been playing against this player
and I beat him 2:1 - see enclosed screenshot.
But on last round, just a few seconds before my final pass - my game crashed..
strange right??

Top Bottom