• I use GwentUp and everything is okay

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • I do not use GwentUp and everything is okay

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
How is it possible that you missed that kind of BUG

Look at the picture. Is that supposed to be okay for the Open Beta? I actually lost the game because of this bug. Awesome.
When I was supposed to select the cards I was not been able to do anything. And the whole 2 rounds it was like this.

Attachments

• photo141280.jpg
    photo141280.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 42
No Title

I have attached PC to my TV set via HDMI cable and when disconnecting the cable my cards became invisible. I thought this was the case of the HDMI connection but it looks like similar issues were found before. But maybe you would like to check this also. Windows 7, Nvidia Geforce720M on board. Cards are also not visible in menu 'Cards Played'.

Attachments

• photo141310.jpg
    photo141310.jpg
    618.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Same problem here...
I reinstalled my whole computer (system, drivers, etc.) but the problem still occurs.
The funny thing, that I'm playing GWENT since february and never had a single problem like this.
Sadly the ladder is unplayable for me, because of this "bug" or something.

BUG: Card in hand I couldnt see or click.

Just lost a game due to having 1 card less cause i couldn't see it or click it.

BUG: Cards doesnt show up during and after Mulligan

Ill just slide this pic here, so it says i have five cards, which is correct, prob is, the cards are not coming out to my hand, so theirs no way i can play aside from the two cards in the pic cause it whats left on my hand on the previous match..... this was round 3 btw.

Attachments

• nr bug.jpg
    nr bug.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 74
No Title

Done. Something new with Nenneke sh1t on my second work PC:

Attachments

• photo141970.jpg
    photo141970.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 70
  • photo141980.jpg
    photo141980.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 42
Birkewedd;n8701970 said:
Look at the picture. Is that supposed to be okay for the Open Beta? I actually lost the game because of this bug. Awesome.
When I was supposed to select the cards I was not been able to do anything. And the whole 2 rounds it was like this.

I haven't had that one happen before, but I had a match that I had the cards I had just drawn floating there in the middle of the screen the whole match. you should report the one you encountered to the tech support though

Threads merged.

Firstly, can anyone explain what the circumstances are to arrive at this bug? (I'll edit the title once that's clear.)

Secondly, let's everyone stay calm, please. How does anyone make any mistake with anything, ever? Same here. It seems like it should be relatively easy to fix if it's card-related.

You just drop Nenneke or another card with multiple choice, like Detmold/Dandellion/Shani (but most time its Nenneke) and cards stuck when they "returning" to deck from main screen. Then u cant play any card until end of timer

There are example - played Nenneke last before i pass and then...
https://youtu.be/QEVfIWVXbz0

Last edited:
I cant play in multiplayer for some reason

When i head into the multiplayermode and after i found a oponent to play with i have one of the often occuring 1-3 minute loadingscreens. Then when the loadingscreen finished loading this screen appears to me. These 1-3 minute loading screens do even apear when i play vs the AI in the singleplayermode.

I hope i recieve help soon or else i have to play hearthstone again and say bye to gwent.

Attachments

• photo142430.png
    photo142430.png
    112.3 KB · Views: 54
  • photo142440.png
    photo142440.png
    108 KB · Views: 57
Unplayable game, because of invisible cards

I've been playing GWENT since february, but it's become totally unplayable since last saturday.
I thought that I had computer problems, because I'm playing on a laptop.
After that I reinstalled my whole computer, but the "bug" still appeared.
So I tried to play on a normal PC, but the 'bug' appeared again...
At this point I'm unable to play a single game without using alt + f4 on round 3.
I sent a ticket already, but I'm still waiting for an answer.
And yes, I'm using GWENTTracker, but I have the same problem if I'm playing without it.

nice game youve got there really

nice bugs that completely prevents me from playing cards, but the match is still going, feels good in ranked man, im astonished how closed beta was in top quality in comparison to this bug ridden crap that open beta is, i was not able to play a card i drew

Attachments

• photo142780.jpg
    photo142780.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 72
Guitarstudent;n8739140 said:
nice bugs that completely prevents me from playing cards, but the match is still going, feels good in ranked man, im astonished how closed beta was in top quality in comparison to this bug ridden crap that open beta is, i was not able to play a card i drew

same happened to me. Sometimes I don't even see the weather on the board. It is applied, it's hurting units but the board looks clean.
Also, sometimes I don't see any cards during mulligan, or the whole screen is black but nothing is happening - I can play but I don't see anything, like if it was stuck on the screen "waiting for opponent to choose cards"

And yeah, I stopped playing ranked when I had to alt+F4 for the third time because of this.

I see bugs...

In your dreams?

no

While your playing?

yes

Bugs like... on closed beta?

No... they are abound like regular mechanics.... cdpr dont see them... they only see what they want to see... they dont know the bugs...

How often do you see them?

All the time.... THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!

Visual Bugs & Cards Being Stuck (Poll)

Hey guys,

I would like to help devs improve this game and I am constantly sending reports to them. Hence, I am starting this topic in order to consolidate information in one busket.

I see lots of people complaining on visual bugs like cards hanging in the air, rounds not starting (the screen with "Somebody won the round" gets stuck), absent or present weather effects when they should not or vice versa, etc. You got the idea.

What I noticed is that I had absolutely NO bugs until I started using GwentUp addon. As soon as I installed this one I started seeing some visual bugs. What my thought is - if it is the root cause (or at least one of them) we should be able to determine it and everybody who is interested in helping devs is encouraged to test game with and without it, to participate in the poll and to post your thoughts in this topic.

For those who are not aware, here is the thing I am talking about: https://gwentup.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried to verify/repair your game via GOG?
Reinstalling GOG and/or Gwent?
Disabling/enabling GOG overlay?
Or just restarting the game?

Laveley;n8740000 said:
I see bugs... In your dreams? no While your playing? yes Bugs like... on closed beta? No... they are abound like regular mechanics.... cdpr dont see them... they only see what they want to see... they dont know the bugs... How often do you see them? All the time.... THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!

i feel like these gamebreaking bugs would be solved by now, hence the transition to open beta, closed beta felt way more polished in this sense

An add-on (GwentUp or GwentTracker) causing these problems seems to be a logical possibility. It's also good to have these threads together. I'll merge a few and we'll see what may come of it.

Just got stuck on "you won the round" screen last game... i guess karma. Had to insta pass to remove the screen and keep playing.

Top Bottom