• I use GwentUp and everything is okay

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • I do not use GwentUp and everything is okay

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
No Title

total enemy health is right, but vampire card shows wrong after taking health of other enemy cards

Attachments

• photo150010.jpg
    photo150010.jpg
    586 KB · Views: 31
Stuck /frozen

Heeeey!

It happened before. Now I stuck on this "page" for about ten minutes already. No way to exit - just to force close the application. Surely the win did not count on this ranked match.

As on offtopic - lats update seems to be more damanding on the system.

Attachments

• photo150020.jpg
    photo150020.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 40
Unit remaining on the screen for all game

I mulliganed a card, then moved some unit to the back row.
The moved unit came on top of one which was already on the row, and remained half-hidden behind.
On subsequent rounds, the unit did not disappear.

Attachments

• photo150930.png
    photo150930.png
    173.5 KB · Views: 28
No Title

on one of the screenshots the cards cover half of each other.
on the other one, Yarpen Zigrin is stuck behind a blue mountain commando. I tried to lock it, but it was untargetable.

I use gwent tracker and have bad internet (if that helps)

Attachments

• photo150940.png
    photo150940.png
    157.4 KB · Views: 32
  • photo150950.png
    photo150950.png
    121 KB · Views: 42
Visual bugs are out of hand

I just lost a game because I had so many cards stuck in my hand that I couldn't play my last card. I was enough ahead that I would have won anyway even after having to discard my last card, except that since my hapy card was visualy in my hand in blocked my unseen elder from targeting my vran warrior visualy in my hand, and because I had to time out the previous turn, I didn't have time to target the fireball trap with my unseen elder. 2017-06-14_2316_1.jpg

Visual Bugs - board not cleared, overlaoping cards

I've experienced numerous bugs today when playing my dwarf deck:
1. Overlaping cards
2. After turn 2 ends board on my side did not clear (all my units remain on its place - they did not count to score though)
3. After using decoy on a unit its strength remain thesame (without strenghten value), but the score is correct- it's a visual bug

Please see the attachments.

Attachments

• gwent_bug_overlapping.png
    gwent_bug_overlapping.png
    842 KB · Views: 82
  • gwent_bug_board_not_cleared.png.jpg
    gwent_bug_board_not_cleared.png.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 81
card gets stuck

Why does the cards get stuck at the start of second round after I win the first round. Somebody please help

UI Locked after redraw

Probability: 1/10.
I always stuck in redraw UI even after I've redrew the cards. And can't cancel it. You cannot do anything except forfeiting.
It's really annoying when you know you can win the round, but you have to lose it!!

himulawang thread merged

First of all, try to disable all add-ons (GwentUp) and check if that solves the problem. Also, next time you have this issue, please try to take a screenshot and report it to CDPR.

2017-06-15_2256_1.jpg
I have just submitted a bug report; I keep experiencing the mulligan screen being stuck. I.e. I redraw my card but the redraw card screen remains, blocking my view. Yet I can hear the game continuing. Timer runs out and I can't do anything. Automatic losses and MMR lost due to this is a bit annoying. I cannot even forfeit. I actually have to alt=f4

Attachments

• image_151400.jpg
    image_151400.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 2017-06-15_2256_1.jpg
    2017-06-15_2256_1.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Qwent glitch/Bug

I was playing northern realms and I used my leader card Henselt which spawns all copies of an ally. I used it on my Kaedweni Siege expert. It gave me the two units like it supposed to but when I tried to play the other one it glitched and stayed in the position where I would play it from for the rest of the game (even after the round ended). I tried to resurrect it with shani but nothing happened, bc the spot of the card was blank with only the name of it below. Also i couldnt play all of my cards bc the siege expert was blocking one of them

Edit: similiar bug happened a few games later with Reinforced trebutchet and Henselt

Attachments

• photo151740.jpg
    photo151740.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 40
  • photo151750.jpg
    photo151750.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Top Bottom