• I use GwentUp and everything is okay

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • I do not use GwentUp and everything is okay

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Card stuck on board

i was playing against scoiatel and the opponent started round 1 with Ida Emean ( scoiatel mage) and used quen sign ability. We played our cards and round 1 ended. Round 2 started and the card stayed on board but did not add its strength to my opponent total .
in round 3 the card stayed on board and 2 weird things happened. First i couldnt find it in his graveyard ( i wanted to try stealing it with caretaker) . Second my opponent played a card on the siege row and it was visualy shadowed visually by Ida Emean card.

Hi folks! We are really glad that problem was resolved by our team. Of course that's not an official fix and it will be actual before next game update.

After 5 seconds of freezing you will see button "Black Sheep Wall". That option already available for all GwentUp users.

Hope you will enjoy it!

Last GwentUp version as always available for downloading on our site: http://gwentup.com

Update - 19 June [0.8.1.0]

— Add: Magic "Black Sheep Wall" button. This button will appear if some overlay window (such as 'You lost/win round', 'Opponent is making decision') hangs long enough. Click it and get rid of hanging overlay window!

— Add: "Bloody Baron" boost in the deck tracker.

— Add: "Grave Hag" power counter for both players. To see this information move the mouse pointer over the 'Eye' icon under your units counter. This icon is visible only if appearing of particular units is possible in the current game.

Normally I can play around visual bugs, but this is getting ridiculous. I just lost to having my card visually get stuck in hand when I played it, preventing me from playing an armoursmith I decoyed on the far left of the row making the deploy ability useless and costing me 13 points. It was my last play of the game and I lost by 13 points.

Most annoying bug ever

So, i was about to win my ranked game but got this: one of my cards is just dissapeared (screenshots). Very dissapointed in this game tho.

Attachments

• photo154290.jpg
    photo154290.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 62
  • photo154300.jpg
    photo154300.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 41
chulepa_the_king thread merged

Please try the following steps:
  1. Remove all add-ons (GwentUp, Gwent Tracker).
  2. Try a verify / repair through GOG Galaxy and ensure Galaxy itself is up to date.
  3. Install / repair redistributables that come wit the game (DirectX, Visual Studio, etc.).
  4. If that doesn't work; try to reinstall the game.
  5. If this doesn't fix things, run a dxdiag with the 64-bit option selected and send the results to CDPR Support along with a brief description of the issue.

I don't run any 3rd party programs yet "You won the round!" but you must forfeit cos message stays on the screen... Also I only run premium cards and Scoiatel faction. Cards bug out e.g. stay on the screen are those that have a lot to do with movement and Yorveth especially is a guaranteed bug out. Glad these bugs have been reported for a while now, shame no fixes yet :(

Starting a ranked match with only 10 Cards

OK, i unfortunately experienced an odd bug during a ranked game. I was missing a card right at the start of the game:

It stayed that way throughout the whole game:

And When it was the turn, where I only had the spare card I couldn't do anything. After the timer expired it was my opponents turn and after that I automatically passed. But it cost me the round.

I hope that this will be fixed soon. Thanks

Attachments

• photo154540.jpg
    photo154540.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 35
  • photo154550.jpg
    photo154550.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 36
  • photo154560.jpg
    photo154560.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 31
Replicit thread merged

1. Remove all add-ons (GwentUp, Gwent Tracker) (Though, it appears you aren't using any.)
  2. Try a verify / repair through GOG Galaxy and ensure Galaxy itself is up to date.
  3. Install / repair redistributables that come wit the game (DirectX, Visual Studio, etc.).
  5. If this doesn't fix things, run a dxdiag with the 64-bit option selected and send the results to CDPR Support along with a brief description of the issue.

gem4ik thread merged

1. Remove all add-ons (GwentUp, Gwent Tracker).

The map is not displayed!

When you open the barrel or during the game, the map is not displayed. As a consequence, I can not play it or replace it, since it's impossible to move the cursor. I ask to correct this bug. Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• photo156170.jpg
    photo156170.jpg
    359.7 KB · Views: 35
  • photo156180.jpg
    photo156180.jpg
    445.1 KB · Views: 35
  • photo156190.jpg
    photo156190.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 31
Invisible Cards

Hello, unfortunately I forgot to take a screenshot and this has been the only match this has happened to me, but I believe I encountered a bug.

I was playing a Elder vs Dagon game and when I ran out of cards in round 2, I noticed the game isn't automatically passing my turn, as it usually does when you've run out of cards. Then I noticed that the cards-in-your-hand counter was showing a 1x. Which was impossible because my hand was empty and I had already used my Leader. I tried dragging the empty spaces on the spots where cards usually are hoping that maybe I could still grab the card somehow even though I wasn't seeing it, but nothing happened. I am not entirely sure whether or not I actually ran out of cards and it was showing that I had an extra one, or that I had an invisible/intangible card.

Invisible Vran Warrior

Something weird happened today. My opponent played an Invisible Vran Warrior.
I saw an egg disappear, harpy comes out, W-T-F, I can hear the countdown and after 2 rounds the next egg is consumed.

Notice how the visible card on row two is not in the middle like the other cards:
Gwent-InvVranWarrior.jpg

Geforce GT 740, I have visual settings on low.

Oh no, the Vran Warriors have finally evolved and are now capable of stealth. Well, shi~~ nothing can stop them now.

Eh, seriously though, it's one of those visual glitches that pops up every now and then. Suppose CDPR still needs to work out some the kinks. Feel free to contact support and let them know about it.

Invisible/untargetable egg

Just faced a visual bug about Harpy eggs, hopefully it was in Casual Game :

http://imgur.com/a/e7pGY

Nothing much to say except I couldn't see or target the middle egg. (and yes, I redrawed Saskia)

Esclive

This still seems to happen every now and then (e.g. see user above your post), other than using an add-on, there is no much info on what causes these visual bugs. Best to contact support and let them know it's still happening.

Top Bottom