[Incorrect MMR] No Reward for Leveling up or Winning Ranked

+
Rank points incorrect at result screen.

First I was going to rant here for not ranking up but figured I might check leaderboard before that. Turns out that my actual rank point right now is 2458 instead of over 2500. I have no idea why the result screen keeps showing wrong number. There is also the "no GG" at end screen but that is fairly known bug by now. They might have same sort of problem, end screen being out of sync.

Attachments

• photo156850.jpg
    photo156850.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 117
[Incorrect MMR] No Reward for Leveling up or Winning Ranked

No keg reward for leveling up to lvl 14. Ever happened anything similar, guess it's related to the hotfix. Anyone experiencing anything similar?

EDIT: apparently earning more exp gave me the reward for the level up and the level tag updated properly

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't get my rank points after win

On PC today, happened twice. I was going to rank up after the last match I played after a long grind too. It's quite deflating. Please look into it.

I have the same bug. Whenever I win a ranked match, at the end of the game it shows my mmr going up to a higher value, but my mmr on the leaderboard is not being updated.

Also, I ranked up to rank 16 (like I was supposed to), then I won another game and my rank went back down to 15, even though I already got my mmr above 3100 (to around 3150).

I just hit level 43 and in the xp gain screen I never received the 'reward received' message. When I got out of it I was still 42 and no keg. Also haven't been receiving all of my mmr today either. I figure I'm probably a good 250-300 short by now.

No Title

It happened again just now, again just as I suppose to rank up. Can someone at CDPR please look into this issue?

Attachments

• photo157210.jpg
    photo157210.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 117
Had the same issue, but i finally ranked up, though my mmr in leaderboard is lower than the one I see after a match.

Last edited:
Patch Bugs

I didnt rank up after reaching the mmr goal. The funnier thing is that once I ranked up few game later, in after game summarize it showed I had 300 more mmr, although it went to normal the next game (to the one it should be if you count the win, which didnt give me mmr). The leaderboard still shows the wrong mmr.

I also did not get reward for reaching lvl 26.

The other bug is that everytime I go to those after game bars summarizing my rewards, lvl and rank. First it shows how much I have including this game, then it goes to normal and loads the progress as it should. It kinda kills the suspension :/

A really buggy patch, I see plenty of ppl having similar problems :/ I'm kind of scared to play, so I wont lose my rank for no reason and I also like level up rewards which don't seem to work.

Last edited:
I think the issue is not about points missing, but in display of true points.
MMR in after-match window isn't correct. It shows your new MMR and for some reason adds points for winning for second time.

So here's example.
MMR before game: 3500
MMR after win: 3520
MMR that's shown in after-match window: 3520 (as current / before winning) and it also animates +20 again and final MMR is 3540, while true MMR stays at 3520.
MMR in Leaderboards: 3520.

I could be wrong, but this is how it looked.

As other players have pointed out, it seems to be a visual glitch. The points are still being awarded.

Rank up bug

I've just won a game and got enough points for ranking up (needed 3400, got 3404). But the system didn't recognized it. I didn't rank up. I take a screenshot! Afterwards I went into the leaderboard and watch my points. The points from the last match were not added. I took another screenshot from the leaderboard. My enemy did not forfeit.

Screenshot of the Rank Calculation: https://picload.org/view/rplglwgl/up...gwent.jpg.html
Screenshot of the leaderboard directly after the game: https://picload.org/view/rplglwgi/up...ent_2.jpg.html

This was the second time this happened to me this night. Looks like it is not possible to rank up for me.

System is PC & Win7...

Same problem here.

I don't have visual proof, but it's the exact same issue. I just gained enough MMR to hit rank 10 TWO GAMES IN A ROW - yet I'm still rank 9. Not going to play any further games today because this is so frustrating.
PC Win 10, in case it matters. I'll also add that my game is in English (since OP plays in German and it might matter for all I know).

PS. Not using a deck tracker or any modifications whatsoever.

Last edited:
4RM3D;n9066860 said:
This issue can usually be resolved by closing the game and logging back in. However, on rare occasions, when the game state is different between you and your opponent, the game doesn't properly update the score.

No, that didn't help! The winning-screen in the attached screenshot is the very first game after restarting the game! This is related to the new patch. I opened a new thread. You shouldn't merge my thread into this as this is something new (related to the patch). As well the title of this thread is not good!

I can't rank up! It is the third time I hit rank 17 and didn't get it. This is not "on rare occasions". This is happening for a lot of players every time!

Attachments

• first_match_after_restarting_the_game.jpg
    first_match_after_restarting_the_game.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 90
Top Bottom