[Incorrect MMR] No Reward for Leveling up or Winning Ranked

+
QualleruS thread merged

Confirming again that CDPR is aware of this issue and working on a fix. Everyone's rank points and levels are correctly stored on the servers, but the displays are not always refreshing properly. While this will keep you from leveling up and receiving rewards, no one has "lost" anything. It may simply take a while for the refresh to happen and rewards to arrive.

However, when you see your correct rank and level reflected, do keep track of whether you received the rewards. There is a separate issue that prevents rewards from appearing. Normally, if you don't get them right away, logging off and back onto the servers will make them appear. Other times it can take ~24 hours for them to process and appear. If it goes on longer than that, send it into CDPR Support:

https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Hi, there notice it before but wasnt quiite sure since it was scrap, but now I am possitive NO REWARD FOR LVL UP!!! I missed couple of them! But I think nobody cares since gwent is DEAD ....

Did not rank up when I hit 2000 points. No rewards etc..

Just figured I would mention this glitch. My buddy also had a issue where he gained a normal level and it wouldn't show he did and he got no reward. When he played a other game it was resolved and im sure if I do it'll be resolved as well, Just shareing

Just a small update, Its missing one of my wins. On the leaderboard it shows 2063 but when I won a game and looked at my points it said 2116

jeremyb616 thread merged

Confirming again that CDPR is aware of this issue and working on a fix. Everyone's rank points and levels are correctly stored on the servers, but the displays are not always refreshing properly. While this will keep you from leveling up and receiving rewards, no one has "lost" anything. It may simply take a while for the refresh to happen and rewards to arrive.

However, when you see your correct rank and level reflected, do keep track of whether you received the rewards. There is a separate issue that prevents rewards from appearing. Normally, if you don't get them right away, logging off and back onto the servers will make them appear. Other times it can take ~24 hours for them to process and appear. If it goes on longer than that, send it into CDPR Support:

I use Gwent Tracker to keep track of my game results and it shows your correct MMR. What I noticed is that many many times the game UI shows the wrong MMR on the results screen. Most of the time, at least in my occasion, it will show a slightly higher rank then I actually have. The same happens with the Experience. So what follows is that the results screen will show that I leveled up or ranked up, but that's actually not true. And then on the next round usually I get ranked up (if I win) and/or leveled up.

So as stated by the Devs and Mods, it's an UI bug. I hope they get it fixed by next patch, because it's an annoying bug. I don't even bother looking at the results anymore.

Not getting exp for the match

The exp scale seems to progress and show the gained numbers, but right after another game it resets to the previous number. Example: I had 1350 exp, after losing the game I progressed to 1425. But right after that match, after another game in a row the number at the end of the match is still 1350.
This happened and keeps happening both if I lose the match or win. But more often when I lose the exp progression doesn't count at all, for some reason.

BoxOfWonders thread merged

Exp is freezed

For the last 4-5 games there is no exp progression. It's not about the reward, that's about exp scale stacked at the same identical number. It prevents me from achieving lvls.

BoxOfWonders;n9347421 said:
So, when there'll be a fix of this?

Soon.™

Definitely before the game is considered finished, but not until after the present beta issue has been resolved.

Ranked system bugged

There is no way to farm ranked when things like this happens:
- just to clarify each opponent is found in max 10 seconds
- last WON game ---> -3 MMR (wtf!?) [yes MINUS 3 ponits for win]
- my friend lost 37 MMR with comparable opponent while normal swings are 12-16 on this level
- some games gives 3-4 MMR for WIN
- some games takes about -4 mmr for lose

WTF is going on?

mrLo thread merged

[Bug] Game awarding negative numbers for wins, displaying 30 pt gains then giving 3

Also, I hit Rank 18, got rank rewards like kegs, border and title, and then, upon relogging, I was magically Rank 17 again. All day long I've been seeing the game tell me I am earning amounts like 30 and 35 points for a win, but when I check my point total on the leaderboard it is actually increasing by a mere 3 or in one case, actually going down by 5. Is the game seriously falling apart right at this artificial crunchtime they dropped on us to try and qualify for Ladder in 2 more days? It's not exactly possible when I can lose 12x more for a loss than I gain for a win, or actually receive NEGATIVE POINTS for a win. What the hell, guys. Fix your problems or give us more time.

[UPDATE] I have just reclaimed my rank 18 spot and earned the entire slate of rewards all over again. So 7 more kegs, the same borders and titles I had before. Also, adding even more hilarity to this, the rank up screen told me I hit Rank 19 with 4005 points.

And after yet another win where I """gained""" 35 rank points only to have the leaderboard update my total to 3705 (8 points less than I had before my WIN, mind you), I am done pouring hours of my life into this to try and qualify for the Pro Ladder when it is literally impossible now. Fix your game.

Agneyastra thread merged

Top Bottom