Johnny is not WORKING

+
Johnny is not WORKING

I cant even say how many times this happened, most of the time I play Johnny nothing happens. Like at all. Im I missing something here or is this a bug?
Like im trying to do the Cerys + Johnny combo but it never or harldy works, it does not even discard the Cerys card

When the opponent doesn't have any gold cards left in the deck, Johnny doesn't work. This is the most likely explanation. I have tried Johnny myself and for me it works.

4RM3D;n9136750 said:
When the opponent doesn't have any gold cards left in the deck, Johnny doesn't work. This is the most likely explanation. I have tried Johnny myself and for me it works.

Ah I see, so if the opponent has all of his gold cards in his hand insted of deck, johnny wont trigger right?

Kooner;n9141770 said:
Ah I see, so if the opponent has all of his gold cards in his hand insted of deck, johnny wont trigger right?

Yes, or on the board / in the graveyard.

After you revive johnny with sigdrifa the ability does trigger but you dont discard or draw any cards...

N1bz;n9338601 said:
After you revive johnny with sigdrifa the ability does trigger but you dont discard or draw any cards...

Having tried it myself multiple times, I have never encountered this bug. Can you please provide some more information about the state of your hand/board. Also, can you reproduce this issue?

Top Bottom