Lord of Undvik has no animation

+
Lord of Undvik has no animation

I have transmuted my Hjalmar (has animation). When lord of undvik spawns on the opponent side, it has no animation. Why is this so ?

Run a verify / repair through Galaxy. If that doesn't clear it up, go ahead and send it in to Tech Support with a dxdiag.

In the meantime, can you post your specs?

SigilFey;n9196651 said:
Run a verify / repair through Galaxy. If that doesn't clear it up, go ahead and send it in to Tech Support with a dxdiag.

In the meantime, can you post your specs?

My specs are good enough. Sure here you go.
using an intel i7-4710HQ @2.5 Ghz , 16 GB ram 64-bit OS with a NVidia Geforce GTX 970M(latest driver version), 1920*1080 screen.

winder207;n9198481 said:
My specs are good enough. Sure here you go.
using an intel i7-4710HQ @2.5 Ghz , 16 GB ram 64-bit OS with a NVidia Geforce GTX 970M(latest driver version), 1920*1080 screen.

That will definitely cover it. It's probably down to either data corruption or an actual bug. I lean toward the former simply because I've not come across other reports of the issue.

Either that, or the animation simply hasn't been done for the card yet.

some cards have animation but dont have a sound fx. fe, reaver hunters and a few other cards. so it's clear that it's not a bug. theyre just unfinished.

Last edited:
SigilFey;n9198541 said:
That will definitely cover it. It's probably down to either data corruption or an actual bug. I lean toward the former simply because I've not come across other reports of the issue.

Either that, or the animation simply hasn't been done for the card yet.

oh ok.. ty

nunqmuo;n9198621 said:
some cards have animation but dont have a sound fx. fe, reaver hunters and a few other cards. so it's clear that it's not a bug. theyre just unfinished.

ty

Top Bottom