Daily Rewards do not reset

+
Daily Rewards do not reset

From what i see and understand after a certain time the daily rewards reset. But i waited for a day and when i started playing again after 24 win points the daily reward said i had to wait until i can play for rewards again. And i certainly have not gotten 66 points.
Is anyone els experiencing this?

Yeah happens to me every time I get to 66 points it takes 2 days to reset instead of 1. I'm playing from Xbox though but guess it's affecting all systems the same then.

Yup! It's a known issue and has been around since the beginning. Sometimes, quitting the game and logging back into the servers makes delayed rewards pop up right away.

Well i think they should try 2 fix that since the daily rewards is what keeps me playing the game. When the daily rewards stop i stop playing it is as simple as that and i think allot of players certainly casual players like myself will do the same.

Leffe91;n9262081 said:
Well i think they should try 2 fix that since the daily rewards is what keeps me playing the game. When the daily rewards stop i stop playing it is as simple as that and i think allot of players certainly casual players like myself will do the same.

It still gives you the rewards, it's just a visual bug.

Leffe91;n9262081 said:
Well i think they should try 2 fix that since the daily rewards is what keeps me playing the game.

I think they should leave it alone. It adds a layer of tension to the gameplay while you wait to see if your daily rewards will arrive safely --

-- of course they're working on fixing it! :p

Leffe91;n9262081 said:
When the daily rewards stop i stop playing it is as simple as that and i think allot of players certainly casual players like myself will do the same.

This is still beta testing. Primary concerns now are discovering bugs, getting features implemented, discovering more bugs, tweaking the overall gameplay mechanics and balance, and a little bug-hunting on the side. We appreciate all the help from players, but it's not ready for Fun-Fun-FUN!!! yet. Beta testers are allowed as many vacations as they wish! ;)

R3V3RS3PARADOX;n9269291 said:
It still gives you the rewards, it's just a visual bug.

This is true sometimes, but there have also been reports of rewards and rank points never arriving. Separate bug, and mostly fixed, I think, but it does still pop up.

Top Bottom